Home

Will there be any more Head Coach games?

This is a discussion on Will there be any more Head Coach games? within the NFL Head Coach forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-21-2009, 01:09 AM   #9
MVP

g2thecore's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: Will there be any more Head Coach games?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steeler99
WOW, Your still working on sliders? Well if you don't mind, please pass them along to me via PM or e-mail, along with any other settings/adjustments you consider necessary ... I'd really appreciate it!

You've definitely peaked my interest now. I really like a challenge so I just might create myself as a coach and take over a team like Detroit, KC, or some other team needing a change of direction. I assume you can create yourself as a coach? If I enjoy it as much as you are, who knows I may just play it until Madden 10 comes out? I haven't even put the disk in so I don't even know where the game starts at (off-season, pre-season, draft)?

Thanks in advance for any info!
To continue where Adembroski left off.....You can create a coach in the game, but as he said it's a lot tougher because your coaching "ratings" aren't as high as a Tony Dungy for example.

Furthermore, when you start out it gives you the option to start in the offseason or regular season. When I first started I used the Eagles (I did not create a coach) and started in the regular season. It's a really detailed game, great change of pace. You'll be shocked at the amount of things you can do in that game.
Old 03-21-2009, 12:34 PM   #10
Banned

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by g2thecore
To continue where Adembroski left off.....You can create a coach in the game, but as he said it's a lot tougher because your coaching "ratings" aren't as high as a Tony Dungy for example.

Furthermore, when you start out it gives you the option to start in the offseason or regular season. When I first started I used the Eagles (I did not create a coach) and started in the regular season. It's a really detailed game, great change of pace. You'll be shocked at the amount of things you can do in that game.
So if I start out in the off-season, do I begin with the draft? Obviously the drafts don't include real college players, but I assume the NFL rosters are accurate at the beginning of the game?

I really like the idea of creating myself as a new head coach, but maybe I'll take a bit stronger team to start out with so it's not impossible to win. As I do in Madden, I only take over teams that would actually be looking to start over with a new head coach ... adds to the realism for me.
Old 03-21-2009, 08:25 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steeler99
So if I start out in the off-season, do I begin with the draft? Obviously the drafts don't include real college players, but I assume the NFL rosters are accurate at the beginning of the game?
The 1st draft is based off the 08 draft. So other than late round noname guys the main 1st few rounds are true to form.

And as the game goes on your get copies of players with different names.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-21-2009, 09:54 PM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 3

i wish they made it for PC, i think it would have a better PC feel than a system feel

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach »