Home

Steelers Smash Mouth

This is a discussion on Steelers Smash Mouth within the NFL Head Coach forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-11-2009, 03:25 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 4
Steelers Smash Mouth

Im wondering if anybody has tried the steelers smash mouth offensive scheme. Im sure someone has. But let me know how it has worked out for you. Let me know your philosihpies and things like that.

I just came off of winning 3 strait superbowls with the dolphins(Jack english draft). I had great drafts. Never drafted a bust. I had great success. Now, im want to take on another challenge. I want a cold weather team. I came to the conclusion of doing the Broncos. Now, in my previous career with the phins, i had Tom Moore's passing attack. Great numbers, and record setting seasons. I want to change things up, and see how successful I am in a different scheme/philosphy. I decided to go with the steelers smash mouth.(if you haven't noticed by the title.) I reviewed there playbook, and they have what im lookinf for in a power running team. I plan on doing the Ozzie jones draft path, and I plan to land Boar Jackson in yr. 2 of that draft.(which was varified earlier in another post)

I just want to hear form others that have tried this system, and here their success stories, or failures. What you say wont influence me either way. So im lookinf forward to hearing from you. Thanks...
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach »