Home

Highest Potential Drafted

This is a discussion on Highest Potential Drafted within the NFL Head Coach forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-24-2009, 12:13 PM   #9
Rookie

goonertaff's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Highest Potential Drafted

Quote:
Originally Posted by shulessjoe
It's either the 3rd or 4th year. If you listen to Adam Schefter's comments on the incoming draft class, he'll mention that Tristan Riley is going to be a great late round QB.
yep he's great
plus the year before there are 3 WR's lowest POT is 95 i think highest is 98
a plexico clone in round 4 or 5 and two guys who go undrafted all three have high speed (95 plus) and great learning
"boss he does nt know who he is!"
"well tell him he's Pele and get him fecking back on"
BFR manager of WBA 1978
Old 04-24-2009, 01:26 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 3

I don't get these 99s you guys are talking about.
I've never seen a rookie come in with a POT that high.

I've drafted Zazzalli and Waddell, and even they are only in the mid 90s. The best I've seen in the year after them so far is a guy around 95.

Do you have the motivator skill that is bumping the guys up, or are my philosophies screwy? Maybe my GM doesn't know how good they really are.

My QB philosophy is Field General, and I think my CB philosophy is something like shut down man to man corner, or something like that.

Either way it's worked out well for me. I only lost 1 game and won the superbowl after drafting them.
Old 04-26-2009, 12:37 PM   #11
MVP

OVR: 18

Arnez Soriano (Zazzali path CB, Year 6) was my 2nd overall pick in the draft, 96 overall. (Champ Bailey)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-27-2009, 10:31 AM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 3

There is a WR with a 96 overall in the 2nd year of the Zazzalli draft. Audrea Bender

He's the highest available (highest that's not one of the two Future 50 QBs)
I'm not really sure what they are rated, I haven't bothered looking at them since I have Zazzalli.

I'm not sure if I want to trade up for the WR or not. It looks like he's going to go around 13, and I don't have any 1st rounders this year because I traded one for Waddell.

There are a couple 91 guys, both of them are only in the 60s for catching, and neither are burners like Bender with 99 speed.

There are a couple Linemen with 95 potential that look promising too, but they look like they're going to go in the first, or early second round.

Last edited by DocBean; 04-27-2009 at 10:34 AM.
Old 04-28-2009, 06:37 AM   #13
Rookie

goonertaff's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocBean
There is a WR with a 96 overall in the 2nd year of the Zazzalli draft. Audrea Bender

He's the highest available (highest that's not one of the two Future 50 QBs)
I'm not really sure what they are rated, I haven't bothered looking at them since I have Zazzalli.

I'm not sure if I want to trade up for the WR or not. It looks like he's going to go around 13, and I don't have any 1st rounders this year because I traded one for Waddell.

There are a couple 91 guys, both of them are only in the 60s for catching, and neither are burners like Bender with 99 speed.

There are a couple Linemen with 95 potential that look promising too, but they look like they're going to go in the first, or early second round.
just draft a LT at the 4th Pick in 2014 i think traded down from No.1(from the jets in a trade last year lol) to no.4 and then could nt get out of the pick i think he was called Tyler Lynhurst 95 potential- Oddly as soon as i signed him his overall projected at 94 and he's fully scouted lol
ended up
"boss he does nt know who he is!"
"well tell him he's Pele and get him fecking back on"
BFR manager of WBA 1978
Old 04-28-2009, 07:11 AM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 9

tristan riley 98 potential

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach »