Home

Unbelievable Re-Signing Demands

This is a discussion on Unbelievable Re-Signing Demands within the NFL Head Coach forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-29-2009, 01:44 PM   #1
MVP

BrnwsBucksFanNC's Arena

OVR: 17
Unbelievable Re-Signing Demands

Let me start off by saying that I have the patch so I know this isnt part of that glitch...

I am with the Jets...2012...and I have 2 re-signing demands that I cant believe. I also have the "motivator" skill so the overalls are a little high..

WR Bellows: overall 91, pot 98....wants a 56 mill/6 yr deal with 22 mil bonus...plus incentives...the lowest I can give him is 48/6 with 10 mil bonus

CB Revis: overall 90, pot 93..wants 60 mill/6 yr deal with 36 mil bonus and incentives...he will settle for a 55/6 deal with 33 mil bonus...

Needless to say they arent going to get resigned....but what in the world is this?? I mean the cheapest i could get bellows for is 8.5 per year and with Revis...14 mil a year!!

Anybody else ever seen any this high after the patch??
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-29-2009, 02:49 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 9
Re: Unbelievable Re-Signing Demands

well, they are 90+. its should be kind of expected
Old 04-29-2009, 05:54 PM   #3
Banned

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrnwsBucksFanNC
Let me start off by saying that I have the patch so I know this isnt part of that glitch...

I am with the Jets...2012...and I have 2 re-signing demands that I cant believe. I also have the "motivator" skill so the overalls are a little high..

WR Bellows: overall 91, pot 98....wants a 56 mill/6 yr deal with 22 mil bonus...plus incentives...the lowest I can give him is 48/6 with 10 mil bonus

CB Revis: overall 90, pot 93..wants 60 mill/6 yr deal with 36 mil bonus and incentives...he will settle for a 55/6 deal with 33 mil bonus...

Needless to say they arent going to get resigned....but what in the world is this?? I mean the cheapest i could get bellows for is 8.5 per year and with Revis...14 mil a year!!

Anybody else ever seen any this high after the patch??

This is very nice to know that you can't hold all of your 90+ players on the team. I like that they made it tough for salary cap.
Old 04-29-2009, 06:32 PM   #4
MVP

OVR: 26

Those deals are actually reasonable for elite players irl
48/56/6 is 'only' 8/9 mil a year
Old 04-30-2009, 09:00 AM   #5
MVP

BrnwsBucksFanNC's Arena

I broke down and re-signed Revis...looking at the deals for other top cb's it wasnt far off of the mark. I didnt resign bellows...his production was dropping like a rock and he dropped 24% of the passes thrown to him this year. I checked the draft and it looks like I can get a pretty good wr...plus...I have some that are 90+ pot already. The funny thing about that...his pot dropped to 91 at the end of the year....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-30-2009, 01:07 PM   #6
MVP

OVR: 42

You'd think you being a Brown fan and all, that you wouldn't hold dropped passes against a fellow?

"COUGH" Braylon "COUGH"
Old 04-30-2009, 02:40 PM   #7
MVP

BrnwsBucksFanNC's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by deaduck
You'd think you being a Brown fan and all, that you wouldn't hold dropped passes against a fellow?

"COUGH" Braylon "COUGH"

Oh man...that hurt...I wont say anything about the Bears
Old 04-30-2009, 03:00 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 4

I am in my 2nd yr under the cheifs. I have a OLB, who is a rookie. He is 2nd string behind Derrick Johnson. He was a 5th or 6th round pick for me. He has a potential of a 89ish i think. Well when his name came up he asked for a 6 yr, 59.65 Million dollar contract, with 15 Million dollar signing bonus. He hasnt played a game all year, cuz hes been hurt. WOWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"F" That. He could be a freeagent.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach »