Home

Actual Petition Letter for EA Sports: Please Read and Send

This is a discussion on Actual Petition Letter for EA Sports: Please Read and Send within the NFL Head Coach forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-10-2009, 05:30 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Actual Petition Letter for EA Sports: Please Read and Send

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarke_311
I am a fan of HC, I'm just saying that there's 0% chance that there'll be a Head Coach 10 game. I don't mind trying to get a game in 2011 and I will try to get one, but there's no point in trying to get a 2010 game because it's not going to happen. Instead you should be campaigning for a NFL Head Coach 11. That's much more realistic and you have more time to do it.
Point taken Clarke.

First, yes I would LOVE a HC 2010. I do realize those chances are slim to none.

Maybe I was not clear. The underlying message of my letter was not asking for HC 2010, as much as I am hoping for a roster update. To me, that would be heaven on earth.

Also, to cast our support for 2011 as you stated, as well as support of the franchise as a whole.

I am letting EA know that I would gladly pay 20$ for an XBOX Live downloaded roster pack.

I hope this defines my position a little better.

Peace=)

Last edited by jamy2008; 05-10-2009 at 05:37 PM.
Old 05-11-2009, 03:50 AM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 7

Edited & sent. It's strange that you have to register to EA sports to sent an email to them.
Old 05-11-2009, 01:18 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 1

Done.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-11-2009, 01:52 PM   #12
Pro

OVR: 9

I love HC09, but $20 for a roster update is kind of a lot of money. Would there be any other updates besides just having the 2009 rosters? I've yet to start a career in the preseason- I've started 3 careers before the draft, and I know the 2 roster updates we got only affected the preseason rosters- so would a new roster update do anything for before the draft?

With all of that said- Josh and Donny are on the Madden team, so I have really high hopes for franchise mode, but unfortunately I don't think there will be another Head Coach for a while because EA might not consider Madden 09 CE to be HC09 sales- they might just be looking at HC09 by itself, and I know for a fact that didn't sell well, considering it was down to $20 within 3 months.

Madden '10 "foundation" + depth of Head Coach 09 = my dream franchise mode.
Old 05-11-2009, 09:50 PM   #13
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by xanmank
I love HC09, but $20 for a roster update is kind of a lot of money. Would there be any other updates besides just having the 2009 rosters? I've yet to start a career in the preseason- I've started 3 careers before the draft, and I know the 2 roster updates we got only affected the preseason rosters- so would a new roster update do anything for before the draft?

With all of that said- Josh and Donny are on the Madden team, so I have really high hopes for franchise mode, but unfortunately I don't think there will be another Head Coach for a while because EA might not consider Madden 09 CE to be HC09 sales- they might just be looking at HC09 by itself, and I know for a fact that didn't sell well, considering it was down to $20 within 3 months.
Thank you for the feedback Xan.

Respectfully, I disagree with you Xan.

As in my original post,according to EA Sports head honcho, Peter Moore:

According to EA Sports Peter Moore "In an interview with Gamasutra, EA Sports head Peter Moore says their internal figures show Madden 09 generated $135.5 million in the month of August, which is a 6 percent increase over first month sales of Madden 08 last year.

That is from an article on 1up.com http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3169857

HC 09 standalone was not released until September. That means, in the first month, in the CE, there were alot of copies of HC 09 out there.

Possibly, that is why there were lower numbers of HC sold, causing the price drop three months later.

Honestly, I would be happy with the roster update.

Yep, Josh and Donny are on the Madden side of the ball right now, and that gives me high hopes for Madden.

That being said, if we did get just a roster update, I would think just about anyone could handle the numbers and names. Again, I'm not a programmer so I am just assuming on that.

The price would be up to EA. I was only suggesting a number. I would happily pay 20$ for the rosters being updated, mainly the 09 draft class.

Peace=)

Last edited by jamy2008; 05-11-2009 at 10:33 PM.
Old 05-12-2009, 03:28 PM   #14
Pro

DreadedSteeler's Arena

OVR: 8

Sent.

I would be more than happy to fork over $20 for the new rookies, but with the Head Coach developers working on Madden, Who is available to make the update?

Then again, i've no idea how much work would be involved here.
Old 05-13-2009, 12:51 PM   #15
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by xanmank
I love HC09, but $20 for a roster update is kind of a lot of money.
To each his own. I would gladly pay $20 for a roster update. GLADLY.

Sent the petition, by the way.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-13-2009, 03:20 PM   #16
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickenhed
To each his own. I would gladly pay $20 for a roster update. GLADLY.

Sent the petition, by the way.
Thank you, chickenhed.

Peace=)

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach »