Home

Bug/Glitch slider setting

This is a discussion on Bug/Glitch slider setting within the NFL Head Coach forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-12-2009, 04:22 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 12
Bug/Glitch slider setting

Adembroski found this bug which he mentioned in another thread.

There is a bug/glitch in the game sliders. It seems everytime you load your career you must first save your slider settting.

You will notice this bug in games where the game speeds up and your players are running twice as fast. If you see this happening it's because you are getting a glitch. My slider set has the players playing at a normal speed. I've experience this bug, but once i resaved my set again and went back to play, the speed was back to normal.

I now before starting career save my slider setting everytime i load my xbox up.

Thanks Adembroski for finding this out.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-12-2009, 05:39 PM   #2
DJ
Hall Of Fame

DJ's Arena

OVR: 47
Re: Bug/Glitch slider setting

I'll attest to the bug, as I've mentioned in Claystone's slider set thread, I recently switched to his new set and was giving up close to 50 points a game to the CPU. They were turning short passes into 80-yard TD's and I had TE's break loose for 50-yard catches and also saw my WR's turn hitch routes into big gains.
EA Sports PGA Tour (PS5)
PGA Tour 2K23 (PS5)
Super Mario Bros. Wonder (Switch)
Old 06-12-2009, 08:45 PM   #3
Rookie

coachchris's Arena

OVR: 6

Hmm, good find. I have only noticed a few times where one player will break out like a bat out of h*ll and make a tackle or have a big run. I thought it was funny but now I will just follow your advice and all is good.

Thanks
Old 06-13-2009, 12:46 AM   #4
MVP

OVR: 26

If the bug/glitch is in the slider settings, will it affect you if you don't touch the default sliders?
Old 10-12-2009, 10:44 AM   #5
Banned

i started a good dynasty up then all of a sudden everything was fast. when u say save you profile then resume your career, do u not save it at all while in your dynasty? like, set the sliders, start it, play, save your career only, turn it off, get back on, save your profile then resume?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-12-2009, 11:51 AM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengals9
i started a good dynasty up then all of a sudden everything was fast. when u say save you profile then resume your career, do u not save it at all while in your dynasty? like, set the sliders, start it, play, save your career only, turn it off, get back on, save your profile then resume?
Here is what you need to do
1. I would suggest deleting your profile / career if you just started and start fresh. I dont know if you can reverse the glitch any other way though.

2. Go to settings and set up the sliders / rules how you want them

3. Go to File Management and save your profile, NEVER QUICKSAVE YOUR PROFILE

4. Start your career and have fun. If you ever need to alter sliders do it like in step 2 and 3 above, then just load up your career and the settings will be updated.
Old 10-12-2009, 07:43 PM   #7
Banned

what about when i turn my ps3 back on? do i save it or load it (profile) before i resume? and can i edit the coach clipboard while in career mode? and how would i edit my coach lipboard and keep the changes?

Last edited by Bengals9; 10-12-2009 at 08:29 PM.
Old 10-13-2009, 04:56 AM   #8
Rookie

BoneThrower's Arena

OVR: 1

Is this bug only on the Xbox 360, or is it on the PS3 version also? I've played numerous seasons on my PS3, have messed with sliders quite a bit during my seasons and have never run into this bug? Is it something that's quite noticeable (like players running 2-3 times as fast as others)?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach »