Home

Brandon Albert

This is a discussion on Brandon Albert within the NFL Head Coach forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-15-2009, 03:10 PM   #1
MVP

OVR: 26
Brandon Albert

Ok, he's always there when I pick at 14 for the Bears. My GM suggests I pick him, and he has a potential of 94-96 in my system. His learning is 61, so that's a concern I have. I think he is the best available at that spot, but his below-average learning does concern me some. Should I go ahead and make the pick?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-15-2009, 03:35 PM   #2
Rookie

coachchris's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Brandon Albert

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrs844224
Ok, he's always there when I pick at 14 for the Bears. My GM suggests I pick him, and he has a potential of 94-96 in my system. His learning is 61, so that's a concern I have. I think he is the best available at that spot, but his below-average learning does concern me some. Should I go ahead and make the pick?

I have never used Brandon Albert but with a 94-96 potential I think you would be in good shape drafting him if you need a tackle. I am not sure on BA specifically but many times rookies learning with start low (61) but can go all the way up to the 90's as a max. If this is the case you will be fine because his learning should rise pretty quickly. If he was maxed at 61 I might be a little concerned.
Old 06-15-2009, 03:40 PM   #3
MVP

He's a guard, not a tackle but he would upgrade my offensive line. I'll go ahead and make the pick.
Old 06-15-2009, 03:50 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 1

I've picked him up and moved him to LT before. Good pick at 14, although I would trade down and get some good players at later picks. Scheuning at RG is often availiable as late as the 6th round and his potebtial is 87, although he starts around 71 or so (balanced philosophy)
Old 06-15-2009, 05:05 PM   #5
MVP

OVR: 15

On my Chiefs career, he was a solid starter on my elite OL. I don't recall having issues with him getting the playbook down.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-16-2009, 09:54 PM   #6
Rookie

coachchris's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrs844224
He's a guard, not a tackle but he would upgrade my offensive line. I'll go ahead and make the pick.
That's right he is a guard when he comes out but I think the chiefs moved him to LT on my roster set. Either way hes probably a good pick for either position.
Old 06-18-2009, 01:44 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 3

He's good.

Chiefs play him at LT. You can play him in either position, on either side of the ball.

He's my LT, and rated at like 93, I'm going to move him over to RT since I can't seem to find a good one, and draft Oshinowo at LT.
Old 12-15-2009, 05:57 PM   #8
MVP

Bump. I recently re-drafted him again, and I wanted to re-read the impressions on him again.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach »