Home

Old 07-05-2009, 09:31 AM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Freezing

I have a ps3 and the freezing is not as bad as some xbox lovers would want you to beleive. Does it freeze sometimes, yea but unless you have a glitchy disk (yea yea no jokes we all know how buggy the game was before the patch) the game does not freeze that often. Every three weeks (i play every single day after i get home from work) it freezes but considering the amount of hours i play it compared to when it freezes it is probably within reach to say it is a rarity.

When it does freeze it is usually when a veteran contract comes up. Somestimes when you click on the option negoiate the game will go whack and exit out of the negoiation but the approval rating bar will not appear. Thus the game becomes stuck on whatever minute you were on. That is why i save my game right before i have to resign a player. You can never be to carefull
Old 07-05-2009, 04:42 PM   #10
Rookie

Mr. Fascinating's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by slacker2
I have a ps3 and the freezing is not as bad as some xbox lovers would want you to beleive. Does it freeze sometimes, yea but unless you have a glitchy disk (yea yea no jokes we all know how buggy the game was before the patch) the game does not freeze that often. Every three weeks (i play every single day after i get home from work) it freezes but considering the amount of hours i play it compared to when it freezes it is probably within reach to say it is a rarity.

When it does freeze it is usually when a veteran contract comes up. Somestimes when you click on the option negoiate the game will go whack and exit out of the negoiation but the approval rating bar will not appear. Thus the game becomes stuck on whatever minute you were on. That is why i save my game right before i have to resign a player. You can never be to carefull
My freezes are more than a rarity
Old 07-05-2009, 11:29 PM   #11
Pro

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Fascinating
My freezes are more than a rarity
Sadly, I must agree. I can play about a week's worth of gametime - one regular season game to the next - on my PS3 before risking a total lock-up. I save my game file immediately after each played game, and I regularly don't make it through the following week's worth of practices and signings without a choke.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-05-2009, 11:43 PM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 3

Ebongreen i'm sorry that it freezes so often on you. Prehaps you are right for the vast majority or maybe i am. I was merely stating my expierence with the game. The game does indeed freeze, but i was just saying that for me it does it much much less often then what you are describing. I hope you have better luck in the future.
Old 07-06-2009, 12:04 AM   #13
Pro

OVR: 7

Don't worry about it. We all have different experiences - that's what we come here to share & compare.
Old 07-06-2009, 12:31 AM   #14
MVP

OVR: 26

It is strange to find that people have the same game and same system yet crashing is either non-existent for some to crashing as often as ebongreen describes. It seems that each game is different with the amount it crashes.
Old 07-06-2009, 12:44 AM   #15
Rookie

Mr. Fascinating's Arena

OVR: 18

It might be because mine's used.

Also I had one of my franchise's corrupted. It might be because of that damn autosave and I accidentally turned it off.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach »