Home

Old 09-23-2009, 04:26 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 10
Fat players

This is something I have experienced since release but have never seen discussed on here...fat players. Not guy that are supposed to be big like OL/DL but a QB/RB/CB. Sometimes I start a game only to see Ronde Barber has gained 200 pounds over the week, then cuts back on the twinkies and makes it down to 200 lbs for the next game. Has anyone other than me seen/noticed this?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-23-2009, 05:52 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 26
Re: Fat players

Seen it a bit with the OJ draft path. Pretty sure it doesnt affect gameplay at all, just looks weird

Just call me Sanchez
Old 09-23-2009, 06:24 PM   #3
MVP

OVR: 18

I've seen the occasional screwed up player. I had a backup SS that looked larger than anyone in the trenches.
Old 09-23-2009, 07:00 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 4

I think I used to have that same SS. He looked like he should be a D-lineman, and I have a Center that is supposed to be weigh about 290 but looks smaller than Romo.
Old 09-23-2009, 09:36 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 1

I've also noticed this. In the 2011 zazzali draft there's a QB from Tenn. That's really good, but he is huge. I couldn't stand watching him waddle to the line so i traded him. I've also had WR's that had great potential but looked like OL.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-23-2009, 10:09 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunn3r11
I've also noticed this. In the 2011 zazzali draft there's a QB from Tenn. That's really good, but he is huge. I couldn't stand watching him waddle to the line so i traded him. I've also had WR's that had great potential but looked like OL.
This is actually the guy that caused me to make this thread. I guess I just didnt play the fat guys more than once cause I thought it was only a 1 game thing.
Old 09-23-2009, 11:14 PM   #7
MVP

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunn3r11
Is his name
Spoiler
by chance? He was the starter for New England on mine after Brady retired, and looked like Jared Lorenzen.
Old 09-24-2009, 12:42 AM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 5

You get the most of this type of thing with the Ozzie Jones draft. For some reason, the player models are screwed up for a lot of the players in that draft path. I never could make myself play through that one for that reason.

No idea about the Barber thing though. I've never had a player balloon up like that one week and go back down the next.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach »