Home

Old 10-30-2009, 04:42 PM   #1
7 dirty words...

ryan36's Arena

OVR: 36
PS3 patch

So I'm debating between getting the ps3 or 360, I am using my brother's 360 and have HC 09...I remember when the patch came out, some said it didn't work on ps3. I really want the patch to work. Did we ever get a verdict? I didn't see anything
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-30-2009, 05:11 PM   #2
Rookie

Imaking332's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: PS3 patch

Theres a glitch in the PS3 version where the sound blacks out and everything just goes real slow and if you don't save and keep playing the game will eventually freeze. Theres also another sound glitch where it makes a VERY loud annoying noise that will cause you to turn off the game. There are also times when you try to play it will freeze in the loading screen.
Old 10-30-2009, 06:53 PM   #3
Hall Of Fame

KBLover's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: PS3 patch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imaking332
Theres a glitch in the PS3 version where the sound blacks out and everything just goes real slow and if you don't save and keep playing the game will eventually freeze. Theres also another sound glitch where it makes a VERY loud annoying noise that will cause you to turn off the game. There are also times when you try to play it will freeze in the loading screen.
Well I'm "glad" someone else is getting those glitches. I was thinking I got a bad CD.

It's ultra annoying at the draft since it seems to occur with insane frequency then.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach »