Home

What is the Most Sacks...

This is a discussion on What is the Most Sacks... within the NFL Head Coach forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-29-2009, 09:36 PM   #25
MVP

OVR: 26
Re: What is the Most Sacks...

This thread is so BS...

Just call me Sanchez
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-30-2009, 12:43 AM   #26
MVP

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanchez_Mareno
This thread is so BS...
How so?
Old 12-30-2009, 04:41 AM   #27
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNFL_FanIQ
27 with
Spoiler
one season. Dude is so fast that he was great on outside blitzes.
27 is believeable since the record is 22 IIRC

Quote:
Originally Posted by cabowers
MY MLB had 56 sacks in one year. This was using the 3-3-5 system where the 2 CBs, the 2 SSs and the FS play man coverage while the DLine and LBs all blitz. It was always the MLB that got free.

The MLB is question was Alonzi Simms.

As an additional question what is the most sacks you've ever had in one game. For me it was on another franchise were Simms recorded 17 sacks against the Raiders
17 sacks by 1 player in 1 game. No way in hell. 56 sacks in a year. Over 3 sacks a game for all 16 games. No chance

Quote:
Originally Posted by edward_1385
The Raiders are usally very easy to pile sacks up on, I got 12 sacks in one game against them with Dummervil, (6 sacks alone in the 1st quarter)

I have had very much sucess with the Texans using their default playbook... Mario-15, Okam-12, Travis Johnson-11, Okye-17, and Dummervil-28 sacks... That is with no blitzing... (Suggs helping at de added 22 sacks)

Elvis Dummervil is scary fast and moved over to left end he can cause some mayhem all by himself... He is a great 3rd down pass rushing speacilists...

But career best has to be with the Ravens in which Dummervil and Suggs each posted 33 sacks a peice...
12 sacks in a game. No way. 2 players with 33. Highly doubtful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiowas
i think Odom picked up 50+ he was MVP
Again more than 50 in a season. No way

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcarr
How so?
All above. Nice try guys but i wont be believing

Just call me Sanchez
Old 12-30-2009, 06:31 AM   #28
Pro

edward_1385's Arena

OVR: 12

If u put ur players in the right situation against the right teams then u can make plays... I have played as the broncos with mike shananan and I cannot duplicate the numbers Brandon Marshall puts up every year, I have used the Saints and cannot duplicate the 15-17 rushing td's and 1000 yard seasons the halfback puts up... I have used the 49ers with Mike Martz and Andre Woodson's second year threw for 5,700 yards, 52 td, 22 int, with three 1,000 yard receviers (D.J.Hackett, Manningham, and Kevin Robinson...)

This game stat engine is all wrong, Gates doesn't catch 1500 yards a season and Marshall doesn't catch 2000 yards in real life, and QB's don't throw for 5500 yards and 50+ tds... Like I said above in this game if u put ur guys in the right situtions then they will accel... Dummerveil only came in on third downs for me and I rushed Five to Seven with the Ravens and I would rotate Suggs down to DE on third downs also...

My mistake it was Dummerveil 33 and Suggs 31 that year, everyone else had 19 sacks altogether... Not to mention that Rex Ryan was my defensive coordinator and he has a whole lot of special skills... My offense was crap barley 2500 yards passing and 1300 yards rushing between three backs... I wo many games on the legs of Stover and Serna...
Old 12-30-2009, 09:27 AM   #29
MVP

OVR: 20

these numbers may not be reallistic for matching real life but they are not that unbelievable for this game. I have done the 50+ before although never double digits for a single game.
Old 12-30-2009, 09:34 AM   #30
Rookie

OVR: 4

Sanchez your reading my Chiefs dynasty atm aren't you. Simms is my MLB in that and if you notice he's getting the same sort of numbers, he's in his 4th season right now and after three games he has already recorded 20 sacks.

For me he gets that many but no one else gets a sack, occassionally they pick up 1 or 2 for the entire team but otherwise if Simms doesn't get the sacks no one does
Old 01-01-2010, 09:26 PM   #31
MVP

FWIW, the sack leader in the simmed first year of my dynasty got 13 sacks.I usually don't see anybody get more than 3 sacks, but it may be my play-calling.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach »