Home

What was the most shocking team to finish last in a season???

This is a discussion on What was the most shocking team to finish last in a season??? within the NFL Head Coach forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-07-2010, 11:45 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 10
Re: What was the most shocking team to finish last in a season???

Quote:
Originally Posted by edward_1385
Yes it will be insane... Ken Dorsey had 5,078 yards 48 tds and Chris Johnson had 400 yards rushing 11 tds and also added 67 catches for 1,298 yards and 22 tds... Thats with them just imangine what English and James are going to do...
I simmed the season because I wanted to start playing in the 2010 season. The Raiders with English and James went 13-3 but lost in the conferance championship. English threw for 6200+ yards and 52 TDs winnng NFL OROTY and NFL MVP. James had 444 yards with 10 TDs rushing and 1500+ yards and 15 TDs receiving, he finished 2nd in both OROTY and MVP.

tl;dr - Hammerhill + English + James = Nobody else can even think about winning MVP from now on
Old 01-08-2010, 01:29 AM   #10
Pro

edward_1385's Arena

OVR: 12

If English gets hurt then there will be a chance...
Old 01-08-2010, 02:31 AM   #11
MVP

OVR: 20

I could see a user controlled team with a guy like morrow or reno or james being able to compete with that if they tried. I have had morrow throw for nearly 6000+ yards and 57 TDs to 14 ints as a rookie. Leron james on the same team ran for 800 yards and caught for 300 and I had 3 WRs with over 1000 yards and a TE who was close.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-08-2010, 03:42 AM   #12
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcarr
I could see a user controlled team with a guy like morrow or reno or james being able to compete with that if they tried. I have had morrow throw for nearly 6000+ yards and 57 TDs to 14 ints as a rookie. Leron james on the same team ran for 800 yards and caught for 300 and I had 3 WRs with over 1000 yards and a TE who was close.
I could never allow myself to put up those kind of numbers. That's what sliders are for why I hate Madden 10.
Old 01-08-2010, 10:26 AM   #13
MVP

I just put up those numbers so I am competitive numbers-wise within the league. I would rather have overall sim numbers but more important for me probably is having my numbers fit in with the rest of the teams.
Old 01-08-2010, 12:17 PM   #14
Rookie

Yeah I know what you mean. It is pretty annoying to see Brandon Marshall put up 2000+ and 20 TD every year when a huge season for one of my guys is 1500 15TDs.
Old 01-08-2010, 01:16 PM   #15
MVP

yeah, and while I don't really want to see my receivers putting up those kinda numbers when I have a receiver who I know is capable of being a league leading receiver I go ahead and get him the ball enough to compete for that.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach »