Home

4-3 playbooks that result in many sacks

This is a discussion on 4-3 playbooks that result in many sacks within the NFL Head Coach forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-01-2010, 04:51 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
4-3 playbooks that result in many sacks

Im looking for a playbook that helps the D Line get sacks. I have used the Jags Physical D and Spagnolo (sp?) Pressure and they worked great, but i just wanna know how many other playbooks are as successful.

i like the challenge of getting pressure and sacks with my D Line, but i like occasional blitzes from my linebackers if they have 88+ acceleration and 90+ finesse moves

im curious how you guys get a lot of sacks in 4-3 systems
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-01-2010, 05:10 PM   #2
Pro

OVR: 11
Re: 4-3 playbooks that result in many sacks

Quote:
Originally Posted by tylermajor23
Im looking for a playbook that helps the D Line get sacks. I have used the Jags Physical D and Spagnolo (sp?) Pressure and they worked great, but i just wanna know how many other playbooks are as successful.

i like the challenge of getting pressure and sacks with my D Line, but i like occasional blitzes from my linebackers if they have 88+ acceleration and 90+ finesse moves

im curious how you guys get a lot of sacks in 4-3 systems
Isn't Jags Physical D a 4-3 system?
2. Cardinals #2
3. Jets.
Old 03-01-2010, 05:42 PM   #3
Rookie

yeah but i wanna see what other 4-3 systems are are good at getting pressure because the Jags Physical D got me a lot of sacks but im tired of it and want to try something new
Old 03-01-2010, 08:09 PM   #4
Pro

edward_1385's Arena

OVR: 12

Believe it or not but two playbooks that I have had good sucess is the Broncos Man Cover which is rated weak, and the Texans No Blitz which is rated average...

The Texans No Blitz has a couple of blitzes but with speed rusheing ends, pass rushing tackles, and everyone else back in coverage average to weak quaterbacks will either get sacked or through an int... But, against quarterbacks like Peyton, Brady, Palmer, and Brees will shred u up very badly and then any team that runs on u will usally always get positive yards...

The Broncos Man Cover is alot like the Jags playbook, in which alot of man, press and man blitzes and it does work wonders, especialy if u have real good players...

Btw, u could possiably try Jim Johnson Blitz, it is alot of fun to use, kinda like Spags Pressure...
Old 03-01-2010, 08:28 PM   #5
Rookie

thanks. ill try the Broncos and Texans playbooks. they sound like exactly what im looking for.

the jim johnson defense is SICK. i had a a lot of sacks with average linebackers and d line. its definitely one of my favorite defensive playbooks and of course the relentless 46
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach »