Home

boar jackson, jelani okoye or LeMarcus Taylor?

This is a discussion on boar jackson, jelani okoye or LeMarcus Taylor? within the NFL Head Coach forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-10-2010, 11:18 AM   #9
Pro

edward_1385's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: boar jackson, jelani okoye or LeMarcus Taylor?

No matter how good ur trainer is Boar, like AP, willl still get injured... Personally I truly do love Jelani Okoye at 6'4 333 lbs he is a monster, but honestly I think mrs844224 is probably the most right...

Boar may be a complete monster, but paying someone that much money to ride the bench at some point is not good... Also the Trainer u have is probably Robert Wyman and no matter what u do 99.9% of the time he will leave after this year... And the next best one will be about a 90 overall...

Jelani Okoye is a minster inside running through and over people, but he isn't going to wow u in the passing game or outside runs...

LeMarcus Taylor, now since u are a pass heavy team, and he is compared to Brian Westbrook, is going to be alot like Kenton Kassom was in the Zaz path... He will be good on strech, pitches, and tosses to the outside... Also he will make plays in the passing game and also could occaisonally pound it down inside here and there...

Btw, If u want to see how Taylor looks in a season u could always take a look at mrs844224 Bears career to get an idea what he could do...
Old 03-10-2010, 07:36 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 3

ok so what i did was i traded to get steven jackson
Old 03-10-2010, 09:06 PM   #11
Rookie

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i am now done with my season and the trade for steven jackson made my team unstoppable . his stats look good but the stats that he helped other players get was incredible!!!!!! at the begining of the season in my first game of the regular season alex smith threw 7TD passes and 550 passing yards and i was simply stunned. i ended the year 16-0 and i won the super bowl 59 to 10 in a dominant season, where the closest game had to losing was against the patriots. the final score was 45 to 38. my players stats:alex smith 7800 yards passing and 83 TD's thrown .steven jackson's stats were 150 carries for 1300 yards rushing, 16 rushing TD's he also had 44 receptions for around 700 yards recieving and 9 recieving TD's and he roatated with chester taylor who i trade for and he had 90 carries for 450 yards rushing and 7 rushing TD's and he had around 57 receptions for 900 yards and 12 TD's and brandon marshall the starting WR and franchise player he had 180 receptions 3100 yards reciving and 39 TD's caught . simple amazing!!!!!!!!! oh and by the way i have gary hammer something as my OC
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-10-2010, 09:19 PM   #12
Rookie

in this game its really easy to break the passing record tho, it kinda takes the fun of having a all passing team
Old 03-10-2010, 10:26 PM   #13
Pro

OVR: 9

What are your sliders? Because those numbers are really unrealistic.
Old 03-11-2010, 12:58 AM   #14
Rookie

i think i have 60 on QB accuracy and pass blocking
Old 03-21-2010, 03:04 PM   #15
Rookie

OVR: 0
Thumbs up Re: boar jackson, jelani okoye or LeMarcus Taylor?

Get boar. I always pick him up and yes he gets injured but usually nothing serious. Best RB I've ever seen In madden. Okoye comes close. But if you can't trade up to get him you have to get BOTH Taylor and okoye. Now that's fun
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-21-2010, 05:15 PM   #16
Rookie

cloudedskate's Arena

OVR: 11

This game and Madden are two totally different games

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach »