Home

gameplan strategies

This is a discussion on gameplan strategies within the NFL Head Coach forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-23-2010, 09:06 PM   #1
MVP

OVR: 15
gameplan strategies

What are some gameplan strategies tips that are helpful? I scout the opposing team and see, for instance, the Texans pass 55% and run 45%. It shows All and then you can cycle between 1st and long 2nd and long, etc. What should I be looking for? I don't really understand the gameplan aspect of this game. Each practice just focus on a player or a certain play just doesn't seem realistic to me. :shrug
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-23-2010, 09:31 PM   #2
Rookie

cloudedskate's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: gameplan strategies

Quote:
Originally Posted by huskerwr38
What are some gameplan strategies tips that are helpful? I scout the opposing team and see, for instance, the Texans pass 55% and run 45%. It shows All and then you can cycle between 1st and long 2nd and long, etc. What should I be looking for? I don't really understand the gameplan aspect of this game. Each practice just focus on a player or a certain play just doesn't seem realistic to me. :shrug
Gameplanning is the way to teach your players new plays. You have to teach the players the plays or else they will mess up and you will lose. In the preseason, you can only choose to work on one player or play. In the regular season, a whole bunch of new choices pop up. You are able to work on different sets. One choice might be "Work with OL" or another might be "Improve Shotgun plays". I normally choose those because they increase play knowledge for more than one play.
Old 03-24-2010, 05:45 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: gameplan strategies

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloudedskate
In the preseason, you can only choose to work on one player or play.
To clarify he means that you can choose to focus on 1 rookie during the preseason however the whole team still gains play knowledge for whatever plays they ran in that practice. It just makes sure that the rookie hasn't mastered the play before the practice, if he has a new play is chosen.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach »