Home

Has anyone.....

This is a discussion on Has anyone..... within the NFL Head Coach forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-27-2010, 11:42 AM   #1
Banned

Xaos's Arena

OVR: 15
Has anyone.....

Done an Eagles chise? I'm starting one now using the Cardinals Blitz and Martz Air Attack. Figure I'll draft CJ if he is there at 19, and mix him in westbrook in at Rb running some outside runs and at WR.....Gonna draft a QB in the 1st round next year and trade D-Mac (If i get the English path i'm going to try Dane Morrow) for a Top 10 pick if possible or a WR.

EDIT : My draft was :
Darren McFadden (Traded up to #6)
Chris Johnson (Traded up to #19) - Both picks I got from the Jets.
Justin King
Tyvon Branch
King Dunlap
Lex Houston

Gonna trade off Westbrook and have the best possible RB combo from this year's draft. Gotta figure out a name for them..... DMCJ? I'll work on it xD

Last edited by Xaos; 05-27-2010 at 12:01 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-29-2010, 09:01 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Has anyone.....

that draft was kind of rough given that CJ is an in-game bust with no BCV and you could have gotten much better return on investment. Props for not cheating and picking guys you know are great in-game. I can;t help myself, I always take Dre Moore, Calais Campbell, Ray Rice, Etc...

I couldn't bring myself to change Jim Johnson's playbook on D with Jim Johnson still there, but Cardinal's Blitz is actually pretty good. Your problem with the eagles is going to be injuries, and adding Mcfadden will be your biggest headache, unless you load when he goes down.
Old 05-30-2010, 04:39 PM   #3
Banned

Xaos's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: Has anyone.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by MachinaObscura
that draft was kind of rough given that CJ is an in-game bust with no BCV and you could have gotten much better return on investment. Props for not cheating and picking guys you know are great in-game. I can;t help myself, I always take Dre Moore, Calais Campbell, Ray Rice, Etc...

I couldn't bring myself to change Jim Johnson's playbook on D with Jim Johnson still there, but Cardinal's Blitz is actually pretty good. Your problem with the eagles is going to be injuries, and adding Mcfadden will be your biggest headache, unless you load when he goes down.
Actually in my falcons save I have McFadden too and he hasn't gotten injured but once for two weeks. But thats why I have CJ to back him up and for those outside runs and junk.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach »