Home

Jack English Draft Paths

This is a discussion on Jack English Draft Paths within the NFL Head Coach forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-20-2010, 07:43 AM   #9
H*F Cl*ss *f '09

Kanobi's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: Jack English Draft Paths

X. Cox is a beast! I remember drafting for KC and designing a defense where he was used like Derrick Thomas in a 3-4. He was unstoppable!
Old 06-20-2010, 10:00 AM   #10
Rookie

cloudedskate's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanobi
X. Cox is a beast! I remember drafting for KC and designing a defense where he was used like Derrick Thomas in a 3-4. He was unstoppable!
I agree. Giving a DE 97 speed is just unfair. I remember once I got Selvin Langford and Xavier Cox in one draft. I think I picked Cox at 3 and Langford at 9. Both are great players. In my times going through that draft, Langford goes in the top 15 and Julian Davis, the other superstar tackle, goes around pick 20.
Old 06-20-2010, 05:28 PM   #11
Banned

Xaos's Arena

OVR: 15

I traded away my franchise QB and my TE just so I can get Cox. I used him at LB and DE and S.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-23-2010, 02:15 AM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 4

I've been busy this week with writing offseason reviews as a featured writer on rootzoo.com so so sorry about the long wait. Anyway here's the Tack Adams draft for those who have been waiting. Thanks for waiting and I hope you keep following this if you need it for a reference.

Tack Adams Draft
Quarterbacks Marcus Morris QB UCLA, Markell Martinez QB TCU, and Georgia Southern QB
Runningback Luke Jones RB LSU
Wide Receivers Lamar Bayless WR USC, Alvin Martin WR North Carolina State Dion Boone WR Nebraska, Shelvin Meloe WR Georgia, John Carroll WR North Dakota, and Champ Waters WR Florida A/M
Tight Ends North Carolina AT&T TE compared to Dallas Clark and Delaware State TE
Left Tackles Earl Meyer LT Alabama compared to Walter Jones and Nebraska LT compared to Romen Oben
Left Guards Brenden Walker LG Texas A/M, Buffalo LG compared to Alen Faneca, and San Diego State LG compared to Justin Blaylock
Centers Roscoe Coffee C Texas and Jake Bunning C Arizona State
Right Guard Todd Smith RG LSU
Right Tackles Iowa RT compared to Sean Locklear, USC RT compared to Willie Anderson, and Georgia Tech RT compared to Langston Walker
Left End Reuben Hastings LE California compared to Aaron Kampman
Right End Nevada RE compared to Richard Seymour
Defensive Tackles Martellus Battle DT UCLA and Earl Whittaker DT Air Force
Left Outside Linebacker Jeremy Horne
Middle Linebackers Tack Adams MLB Clemson, Oklahoma MLB compared to Brian Urlacher, and VMI MLB
Right Outside Linebacker Josh Bench ROLB Penn State
Free Safety Maine FS compared to Bob Sanders
Strong Safety Jamie Nelson SS Boise State

2012 Tack Adams Draft Since this is on page 2 I'll recap one more time underlined players are superstars and players in bold are busts. I'm not repeating myself until we get on page 3 of for comments.

1. Houston Texans Jeremy Horne LOLB Michigan State
2. Detroit Lions Earl Meyer LT Alabama
3. Atlanta Falcons Luke Jones RB LSU
4. Seattle Seahawks Bo Bruce LT South Florida
5. Carolina Panthers Edgar Scott WR Kansas
6. Oakland Raiders Bryan Sesay QB LSU
7. San Diego Chargers Tack Adams MLB Clemson
8. New York Jets Lamar Bayless WR USC
9. Pittsburgh Steelers Martellus Battle DT UCLA
10. Washington Redskins Kyle Foley RB Louisville
11. Baltimore Ravens Marcus Morris QB UCLA
12. New Orleans Saints Josh Bench ROLB Penn State
13. Jacksonville Jaguars Devin Mingo RE Syracuse
14. St. Louis Rams Chris Casey RB Alabama
15. Cleveland Browns Cornell Hillman WR SMU
16. Buffalo Bills Champ Howard CB Texas A/M
17. Green Bay Packers Jamie Nelson SS Boise State
18. Dallas Cowboys Shawn Bagley QB USC
19. Kansas City Chiefs Diamond Williams LE Florida State
20. Arizona Cardinals Raymond Hall WR Missouri
21. Cincinnati Bengals Earl Whittaker DT Air Force
22. Minnesota Vikings Reuben Hastings LE California
23. Tennessee Titans Alvin Mack WR North Carolina State
24. San Francisco 49ers Patrick McLaughlin CB Missouri
25. Miami Dolphins Jameel Jones RB Tennesee
26. Cincinnati Bengals Jeff Gant RB East Carolina
27. Chicago Bears Leonard Redman ROLB North Carolina State
28. Tennessee Titans Brenden Walker LG Texas A/M
29. New York Giants TeShaun Uson RB Ole Miss
30. Indianapolis Colts Terrell Gailes RE Ohio State
31. Miami Dolphins Todd Smith RG LSU
32. New England Patriots Jamal Randle TE California

15 superstars
17 busts

Only 5 of the 15 players are available after pick 16 so trade up if you want an elite player.

Last edited by patsfan4life; 06-23-2010 at 05:09 PM.
Old 06-24-2010, 12:23 PM   #13
Rookie

Before I get to the Guy Richart draft. I want to recap my first coaching stint with the Buccaneers. Matt McDonaldson got the Buccaneers into serious salary cap issues, so he had to leave Tampa Bay or retire after being fired by the owner in the offseason. McDonaldson left the Buccaneers to go to Detroit. The Lions had the #1 pick for the 3rd time in 4 years. There are three things you need in football a quarterback, someone who can protect the quarterback, and someone who can get to the quarterback.

Heading into free agency
Quarterback
Left Tackle check
Defensive End

The Lions were considering drafting Guy Richart heading into free agency, but opted to make a move for hometown quarterback Tom Brady. The Lions also managed to pick up defensive ends Kibo Bakari LE 91 rating and Mario Williams RE 99 rating. The Lions last offseason move included signing wide receiver Jamelle Lucas the Miami Ohio WR in the 2010 NFL draft. With Lucas playing across Calvin Johnson the Lions finally had an elite passing game and everyone was wondering what the Lions would do with the #1 overall pick. With that in mind lets look at the top prospects in the 2013 Guy Richart draft.

Guy Richart Draft
Quarterback Guy Richart QB Florida compared to Ben Roethlisberger, Jake Price QB Florida State compared to Daunte Culpepper (sometimes his name is randomly generated. All you need to know is he is a Florida State QB compared to Culpepper.) Luke Creo QB Louisiana Monroe compared to JP Losman (This quarterback is a sleeper and his name is also sometimes randomly generated. All you need to know is he is a dark horse QB from Louisiana Monroe compared to JP Losman. Brown QB compared to Ben Roethlisberger and Georgia Southern QB
Runningback Jamil Trese RB Ole Miss compared to Joseph Addai (2012 Heisman Trophy winner. Previous Heisman Trophy Winners in the English draft path include 2011 Marcus Morris QB UCLA, 2010 Corey Nero RB Oregon, 2009 Rob Lane QB Washington, and 2008 Jack English QB Stanford. Before 2008 there is no history of previous Heisman Winners in the Jack English Draft Path.) McNesse State RB compared to Stephen Jackson.
Wide Receivers Nick Palmer WR Auburn, Patrick McDonald WR Penn State compared to Jerio Cotchery, Tai Keys WR Texas compared to Larry Fitzgerald, and Florida State WR compared to Steve Smith
Tight Ends Will Kirby TE Indiana, Miami FL TE compared to Jeremy Shockey, and Delaware State TE
Left Tackles Dashonte Armwood LT Auburn compared to Jonathan Odgen and Missouri LT compared to Walter Jones
Left Guard USC and Clemson LG compared to Alen Fanceca. (Yes there both compared to Faneca.
Center New Mexico C compared to Matt Birk and Boise State C compared to Justin Hartwig
Right Guard OJ Bender RG Missouri, Virginia Tech RG compared to Kendall Simmons, and Sam Houston State RG compared to Shawn Andrews
Right Tackle LSU RT compared to Ryan Tucker
Left End TJ Brownlee LE USC and Clemson LE compared to Aaron Kampman
Right Ends Colby Clairborne RE compared to Elvis Dumberville, Oregon and Florida RE compared to Seymour. (Both the Oregon and Florida RE are compared to Richard Seymour)
Defensive Tackles Alvin Monroe DT Auburn, Ben Harper DT Kentucky, Moe White DT California, and JR MacReady DT Washington State
Left Outside Linebackers Gabe Wright LOLB Ohio State compared to Cato June and Maryland LOLB compared to Terrell Suggs
Middle Linebackers Sam Simmons MLB Oregon State and VMI MLB
Right Outside Linebackers Arizona ROLB compared to Takeo Spikes, Notre Dame ROLB compared to Lance Briggs, and Duke ROLB compared to Jason Taylor
Cornerbacks Daven Lane CB Kanas, Sleepy Madison CB USC, and Ralph Bender CB Butler
Free Safety Roshawn Thomas FS Bowling Green

2013 Guy Richart Draft
1. Detroit Lions Jamil Trese RB Ole Miss
2. Washington Redskins Roshawn Thomas FS Bowling Green
3. Carolina Panthers Guy Richart QB Florida
4. Pittsburgh Steelers Daven Lane CB Kansas
5. Green Bay Packers Donald Atkins QB Oregon
6. Oakland Raiders TJ Brownlee LE USC
7. Miami Dolphins Dashonte Armwood LT Auburn
8. Seattle Seahawks Jake Price QB Florida State
9. Jacksonville Jaguars Perry Ware WR Michigan
10. Atlanta Falcons Alvin Monroe DT Auburn
11. Arizona Cardinals John Foulk CB Notre Dame
12. Tampa Bay Buccaneers Ronnie Bayless WR Miami FL
13. Cleveland Browns Dean Crane RB California
14. New York Jets Nick Palmer WR Auburn
15. Buffalo Bills Nolan Brown CB Penn State
16. Tennessee Titans Dashan Epps CB Texas
17. New York Giants Bill Benson RB Penn State
18. New England Patriots Tra Davis QB Notre Dame
19. San Francisco 49ers Jordan Rice LE Georgia
20. Denver Broncos Ben Harper DT Kentucky
21. San Diego Chargers Sleepy Madison CB USC
22. Dallas Cowboys Colby Clairborne RE Oklahoma
23. Houston Texans Issac Dickerson QB Miami FL
24. Philadelphia Eagles Al Saunders DT Texas
25. Minnesota Vikings Deangelo Beats LE Texas
26. Denver Broncos Derrick Bunning ROLB Iowa
27. St. Louis Rams Gabe Wright LOLB Ohio State
28. Baltimore Ravens Jarino Gales RB Arizona
29. Kansas City Chiefs Ryan Fletcher MLB Oregon
30. New Orleans Saints Tai Keys WR Texas
31. Indinapolis Coles Ryne Murphy FS Vanderbilt
32. Chicago Bears Patrick McDonald WR Penn State

17 superstars
15 busts

I drafted Trese and got UL Monroe QB Luke Creo in round 3.
Old 06-24-2010, 01:50 PM   #14
Rookie

Before I get to the Ace Garrison Draft here is a list of every Heisman Winner in the Jack English Draft Path.

Heisman Winners in Jack English Draft Path players underlined are supertars players in bold are busts, and players with a * around them are top picks in a draft. The Jack English draft path lasts from 2009 to 2022. After the 2022-2023 season you retire.
2008 *Jack English QB Stanford He was the top pick in the 2009 NFL Draft in the Jack English Draft Path. Drafted by Chicago Bears where Gary Hammermill was hired as the new head coach. #2 Miami beats #1 Florida to win the National title.
2009 *Rob Lane QB Washington He was the top pick in the 2010 NFL Draft in the Jack English Draft Path. Drafted by the Detroit Lions. #2 Ohio State faces #1 Washington and Rob Lane and Rob Lane guides the Huskies to a national title.
2010 Corey Nero RB Oregon #2 Purdue upsets #1 Miami FL
2011 Marcus Morris QB UCLA #2 LSU faces #1 UCLA in the National title. Marcus Morris leads the Bruins to victory.
2012 *Jamil Trese RB Ole Miss He was the top pick in the 2013 NFL Draft in the Jack English Draft Path. Drafted by the Detroit Lions when I coached them. #2 Oregon State upsets #1 Kansas
2013 Ace Garrison QB Texas #2 Auburn faces #1 UCLA the Bruins win two in three years
2014 *Kaven Duncan QB Nevada He was the top pick in the 2014 NFL Draft in the Jack English Draft Path. Drafted by the Carolina Panthers when I left Detroit to go to Carolina. One more thing Duncan is also the final future 50 player in the Jack English Draft Path. After Duncan there are no more Future 50 playrers. An Auburn squad with one loss to Alabama managed to work its way back to the national title with a #2 ranking before losing to Kaven Duncan and Nevada as experts were about to write off the Wolfpack against an SEC Powerhouse. Plus Duncan's dad played in the pros.
2015 Donyell Robinson RB Wisconsin #2 Tennessee wins on a Jacory Greer interception against #1 Wisconsin.
2016 *Dante Griffey RB Texas He was the top pick in the 2017 NFL draft. In the first year the BCS has a playoff Griffey guides the Longhorns to a 12-0 regular season record, a Big 12 Championship, and a victory over the UCLA Bruins and wide receiver Corey Dudley. Drafted by the Green Bay Packers
2017 Kyren Burns RB USC Even though Burns won the Heisman Pac 10 rival runningback Willie Stewart finished 2nd. As Stewart led the Oregon Ducks to a undefeated record and a playoff victory over two other teams before beating the Ohio State University to win the National Championship.
2018 Peter Nixon RB Clemson Nixon won the Heisman and led Clemson to a National Title over the USC Trojans, but he is still a bust at the next level.
2019 Duncan Heyward WR Marshall Boston Heyward gets 1500 receiving touchdowns and 15 receiving yards his senior year. Heyward got the Thundering Hurd to the National Title before losing to Boston College and left tackle John Adams who headlines the 2020 NFL Draft.
2020 John Cameron LT South Florida In 2020 in the English Draft Path. John Cameron becomes the first left tackle to win the Heisman Trophy. Cameron guided the South Florida Bulls to a national championship in the 8 team playoff where they defeated the Kentucky Wildcats. They defeated Purdue to get to the title game.
2021 Danny Haynes RB Maryland Haynes won the Heisman and guided the Terrapins to a National Title against the Syracuse Orangemen and left tackle Jason Danks. Maryland managed to beat Kentucky in the semifinals while the Orangemen pulled off a huge upset against the Gators.

I'm gonna do some questions and answers Q and A type stuff with the Heisman Winners, but after that the prospects for the Ace Garrison Draft will be listed.

Q: How many Heisman Winners have draft classes named after them?

A: About half the Heisman winners have draft classes named after them. Jack English, Jamil Trese, Ace Garrison, Kaven Duncan, Dante Griffey, Kyren Burns, and John Cameron all have drafts named after them.

Q:How many drafts have future 50 players going #1 while winning the Heisman Trophy, and having the draft class named after them in the Jack English Path excluding Stanford QB Jack English?
A: The only other path besides English with a future 50 player that goes #1 overall while winning the Heisman is Kaven Duncan QB Nevada. Another thing about Duncan he won a national title in college at Nevada unlike English who had to settle for the Rose Bowl against Penn State and QB Dane Morrow in a 41-38 classic showdown where each quarterback threw for over 300 passing yards and 5 passing touchdowns in the process. That didn't really happen the Rose Bowl thing with English, but if I had to project what happened in Stanford's bowl game that's what I would project. I'm done answering questions I'm going to post the the Ace Garrison prospects.

Ace Garrsion Draft
Quarterbacks Ace Garrison QB Texas, Ike Mack QB Tennessee, Kansas QB compared to Matt Hasselbeck, and Georgia Southern QB
Runningbacks Scooter "Spice" Chapman, Tank "Sugar" Lockwood, Markus Brooks RB Auburn, and SF Austin RB compared to Julius Jones
Wide Receivers Lee Rudd WR Ohio State compared to Chad Johnson, Kirk Diggs WR Ole Miss, and Shevin Yanda WR Ole Miss
Tight End Delaware State TE
Left Tackles Adrian Grant LT Coloado and Clay McFarland LT Georgia
Left Guards Julian Meyer LG Florida State compared to Alen Faneca and San Diego State LG
Centers Texas C compared to Justin Hartwig and Air Force C compared to Matt Birk
Right Guards Michigan State, Kansas, and Georgia Tech RG compared to Shawn Andrews (all three right guards are compared to Andrews.)
Right Tackles UCLA, Boston College, and Connecticut RT compared to Willie Anderson (all three right tackles are compared to Anderson.)
Left Ends Dan Scott LE Colorado, Lawrence Cross LE Mississippi State, UNLV LE compared to Tamba Hali, and Navy LE compared to Shaun Ellis
Right End Ohio State RE compared to Elvis Dumerville
Defensive Tackles Twan McKinley DT Miami FL and Hastings DT compared to Chris Hovan
Left Outside Linebackers Delmar White LOLB Georgia Tech, South Carolina LOLB compared to Cato June, USC LOLB compared to Terrell Suggs, Northern Arizona LOLB compared to Shawn Meriman
Middle Linebackers Ohio State MLB compared to Brian Urlacher and VMI MLB
Right Outside Linebackers Georgia ROLB compared to Lance Briggs, Florida State ROLB compared to Jason Taylor, and SMU ROLB compared to Derrick Brooks
Cornerbacks Ronald Chambers CB Georgia Tech and Reggie Kenton CB USC
Free Safeties Brock Williams FS Georgia and Kansas State FS compared to CC Brown
Strong Safety Tulane SS compared to Darren Sharper

2014 Ace Garrison Draft
1. Green Bay Packers Twan McKinley DT Miami FL
2. St. Louis Rams Scooter "Spice" Chapman RB UCLA
3. Seattle Seahawks Dan Scott LE Colorado
4. San Diego Chargers Ace Garrison QB Texas
5. Pittsburgh Steelers Adrian Grant LT Colorado State
6. Cleveland Browns Tank "Sugar" Lockwood RB UCLA
7. Carolina Panthers Markus Brooks RB Auburn
8. Washington Redskins Matt Sanders QB Texas A/M
9. Baltimore Ravens Reggie Kenton CB USC
10. Miami Dolphins Lee Rudd WR Ohio State
11. Jacksonville Jaguars Sidney Maresh WR Notre Dame
12. Indianapolis Colts Brock Williams FS Georgia
13. New Orleans Saints Kirk Diggs WR Ole Miss
14. New York Jets Mike Dutton DT Michigan
15. Philadelphia Eagles Shevin Yanda WR Syracuse
16. Buffalo Bills Benjamin Jones LE Nebraska
17. Denver Broncos Nick Willis RB North Carolina State
18. Houston Texans Clay McFarland LT Georgia
19. Arizona Cardinals Delmar White LOLB Georgia Tech
20. Chicago Bears Lawrence Cross LE Mississippi State
21. Oakland Raiders Dana Ball RB Kansas State
22. Detroit Lions Ike Mack QB Tennessee
23. San Francisco 49ers Braxton Carry SS Miami FL
24. Cincinnati Bengals Tommy Metra WR South Carolina
25. Minnesota Vikings Joey Madison CB Notre Dame
26. Tennessee Titans Dante Seller CB Miami FL
27. Dallas Cowboys Chad Kennard RE West Virginia
28. New Orleans Saints Julian Meyer LG Florida State
29. New England Patriots Ronald Chambers CB Georgia Tech
30. Atlanta Falcons Blake Bell RB South Carolina
31. New York Giants Austin Judge QB LSU
32. Kansas City Chiefs Al Samuels MLB Oklahoma

18 superstars
12 busts

12 of the 18 superstars are taken in the top half of the draft and 9 of the 18 players that are taken in the in round 1 are top 10 selections. Every player drafted in the top 5 is a superstar so if someone trades down in the top 5 consider making the deal unless you want Kaven Duncan the quarterback I'll mention in my next piece I'd try to trade up when the timing is right. If your draft selection is lower than 23rd I'd recommend trading up. There are a lot of busts between picks 24-32 as 6 of the 9 picks are busts including the last 3 picks between picks 30 and 32. If you pick between 30 and 32 you have to trade up or down depending on team needs. The only other draft in the English Path where you would need to trade up at this point in your coaching career is the Quincy Simms Draft. That's only if you attempt to draft Quincy Simms. I wouldn't trade up to get Nero or Zareb because some people say both players are injury prone. If Simms is gone and you got a top 5 pick you can get Nero or Zareb, but until then just focus on Quincy Simms DT Miami FL as your top priority in the 2011 NFL Draft in the English draft path. This is a draft I'd strongly recommend trading up in if your set at quarterback and don't need to draft a quarterback in the future. Kaven Duncan has pro bowl written all over him that's why I'd focus on Duncan if you don't have a quarterback and just take the best player available or trade down if you have to. All I can say is the higher you draft in the Ace Garrison draft the better.

Last edited by patsfan4life; 07-02-2010 at 04:35 PM.
Old 06-24-2010, 02:48 PM   #15
Rookie

This was my first year with the Panthers. I told you I drated Duncan with the Panthers despite having a pro bowl year with Guy Richart. I just think Duncan is a better player. I also got Duncan's teammate Natrick Jackson WR Nevada with the 33rd overall pick. With that aside lets look at the Kaven Duncan Draft

Kaven Duncan Draft
Quarterbacks Kaven Duncan QB Nevada compared to Derek Anderson, Daniel Kendall QB South Florida compared to Marc Bulger, and Georgia Southern QB
Runningbacks Cashmere Scott RB Virginia, Oregon State RB compared to Edgerin James, U Mass RB compared to Deuce McCalister, and Richmond RB compared to Jamal Lewis
Wide Receivers Harold Green WR Auburn, Natrick Jackson WR Nevada, Dave Rooney WR Arizona State, Torrey Gilbert WR Texas A/M, Wake Forest WR compared to od Smith, Ole Miss WR compared to Jerio Cotchery, Western Kentucky WR compared to Terry Glenn, Alcorn State WR compared to Shannon Canes, and Southern Illinois WR compared to Chad Johnson
Tight Ends Teondre Mann TE UAB and Delaware State TE
Left Tackles Jaxson Green LT UCLA, Michigan LT compared to Walter Jones, and Chad Clifton LT Richmond
Centers Washington State and Cansius C compared to Matt Birk (there both compared to Birk.)
Right Guard Ty Barney RG Oklahoma State
Right Tackle Michael Foster RT Texas
Left Ends Rod Jenkins LE Auburn, Eli Walter LE Florida Saginway Valley LE compared to Aaron Kampman
Right Ends Danny Brewster RE Colorado and Levon Kramer RE California
Defensive Tackle Josh Campbell DT Middle Tennessee State and Jimmie Bassett DT Michigan State
Middle Linebacker VMI MLB
Right Outside Linebackers Troy Watkins ROLB USC and Quincy Brown ROLB Texas Tech
Cornerbacks Elliot Guiltory CB USC compared to Nnamdi Asomugha and Iowa State CB compared to Ty Law
Free Safeties Jon Bridges FS Miami FL and California FS compared to Ken Hamlin
Strong Safeties Dante McGuire SS Georgia and Wisconsin SS compared to Darren Sharper

2015 Kaven Duncan Draft
1. Carolina Panthers Kaven Duncan QB Nevada
2. Pittsburgh Steelers Rashanti Harris RB Wisconsin
3. Miami Dolphins Dennis Horton RB Texas
4. Cincinnati Bengals Julius Crawford CB Utah
5. St. Louis Rams Josh Campbell DT Middle Tennessee State
6. Washington Redskins Cashmere Scott RB Virginia
7. Seattle Seahawks Ralph Bennett CB Washington
8. New York Jets Jaques Cook CB Notre Dame
9. Miami Dolphins Harold Green WR Auburn
10. Oakland Raiders Jack Kent QB Oregon
11. Tennessee Titans Terry Kerns RB Rutgers
12. Green Bay Packers Levon Kramer RE California
13. New York Giants Eli Walter LE Florida
14. Tampa Bay Buccaneers Jaxson Green LT UCLA
15. San Diego Chargers Troy Watkins ROLB USC
16. Kansas City Chiefs Elliot Guiltory CB USC
17. Jacksonville Jaguars Walter Wilson CB Oklahoma
18. Houston Texans Covaughn Frease LT West Virginia
19. Indianapolis Colts Ray Hickson RB Michigan
20. Arizona Cardinals Danny Brewster RE Colorado
21. New Orleans Saints Dante McGuire SS Georgia
22. Cleveland Browns Rod Jenkins LE Auburn
23. New England Patriots Daniel Kendal QB South Florida
24. Detroit Lions Jimmie Bassett DT Michigan State
25. Philadelphia Eagles Devonta Riley WR USC
26. Baltimore Ravens Dee Clairborne LOLB Missouri
27. Dallas Cowboys Jon Bridges FS Miami FL
28. Denver Broncos Tyrell Walker DT Washington State
29. San Francisco 49ers Deandre Mann TE UAB
30. Buffalo Bills Lawrence Sawyer WR USC
31. Atlanta Falcons Marnette Wilkes FS Texas State
32. Chicago Bears Denard Boyd MLB Louisville

17 superstars
15 busts

If Kaven Duncan is gone and you have a top 5 pick trade down. In fact Duncan will be the top pick so if you have a pick between 2-5 trade down unless Duncan's available. If you have a franchise quarterback trade down. Teams will be trading up like crazy to get Duncan just like they would be if you got the chance to draft Jack English or any quarterbacks in the English draft like Morrow or James and you choose to pass on those quarterbacks cause you have a franchise quarterback. Josh Campbell DT Middle Tennessee State was a 3rd round prospect to begin the year. I'm not saying he's a bad player, but I personally would wait to take him in the top 10 of this draft. You just don't pay top 5 money to someone that was a 3rd round prospect at the beginning of the year. Harold Green the Auburn WR is talented, but I'm not sure if I would take a receiver in the top 10 when you can get Duncan's teammate Natrick Jackson in round 2. So trade down to a team to the 12-16 range or the 20-24 range where you can aquire more picks. Keep doing this and stockpiling depth unless you see a need and there's an elite player available. If you pick anywhere between 30 and 32 trade down or select Natrick Jackson WR Nevada. Good luck gamers I hope this helps.

Last edited by patsfan4life; 06-24-2010 at 02:58 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-28-2010, 11:07 PM   #16
Rookie

Demtrius Covington Draft
Quarterbacks Jessie Rodgers QB Syracuse compared to Jeff Garcia, Auburn QB compared to Billy Volek, and Georgia Southern QB
Wide Receivers Guy Copeland WR UTEP compared to Jerio Cotchery and Dwayne Conner WR Maryland compared to Marvin Harrison
Tight End Delaware State TE
Left Tackle Kurt Ramsey LT Oregon compared to Jonathan Odgen
Left Guard Arby Gonzalez LG Miami FL
Left End Demetrius Covington LE Wisconsin
Right End East Carolina RE compared to Richard Seymour
Left Outside Linebacker Jaylon Rodriquez LOLB Texas Tech
Middle Linebacker VMI MLB
Right Outside Linebackers Clay Fletcher ROLB SMU, Marvin Dudley ROLB Michigan State, and Purdue ROLB compared to Jason Taylor
Cornerback Jacory Greer CB Tennessee
Free Safety Durrell Ratliff FS Texas
Strong Safety Curtis Meeks SS Syracuse
Kicker Winston Salem K compared to Adam Vinateri and Arkansas Pine Bluff K compared to Justin Medlock
Punters All Punters

2016 Demetrius Covington Draft
1. St. Louis Rams Jacory Greer CB Tennessee
2. Detroit Lions Donyell Robinson RB Wisconsin
3. Washington Redskins Kurt Ramsey LT Oregon
4. San Diego Chargers Leon Conley CB Texas A/M
5. Jacksonville Jaguars Dwayne Connor WR Maryland
6. Atlanta Falcons Roscoe Prosser WR Virginia Tech
7. Pittsburgh Steelers Greg Tillman CB Oklahoma
8. Minnesota Vikings Chris Christiansen WR California
9. Arizona Cardinals Jessie Rodgers QB Syracuse
10. Tennessee Titans Ricky Thorpe RB Nebraska
11. Buffalo Bills Demetrius Covington LE Wisconsin
12. Baltimore Ravens Thurman Michaels QB Virginia Tech
13. Miami Dolphins Barron Bowling CB Boise State
14. Seattle Seahawks Jim Donaldson LT Purdue
15. Kansas City Chiefs Clay Fletcher ROLB SMU
16. Denver Broncos Jamal Taft QB Clemson
17. Cleveland Browns Tyrell Tucker WR Boston College
18. Green Bay Packers Craig Harris WR UNLV
19. Carolina Panthers Durrell Ratliff FS Texas
20. Oakland Raiders Trey Jackson RB Clemson
21. New York Giants Brock Stevens DT Stanford
22. Cincinnati Bengals British Alexander RB Boise State
23. New England Patriots Gary Copleand WR UTEP
24. San Francisco 49ers Beau Fox LE UAB
25. Dallas Cowboys Jonathan Parrish LE UNLV
26. Houston Texans Kareem Lofton RB South Carolina
27. Tampa Bay Buccaneers Chase Drummond CB Auburn
28. New York Jets Bryan Neal DT Houston
29. New Orleans Saints Jamie Keith LE SMU
30. Philadelphia Eagles Keith Harbin RE Southern Miss
31. Chicago Bears Curtis Meeks SS Syracuse
32. Carolina Panthers Arby Gonzalez LG Miami FL

19 superstars
13 busts

There are a ton of elite players near the end of the first round. Trade down early to get more picks.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach »