Home

Spoilers Sleeper QB's

This is a discussion on Spoilers Sleeper QB's within the NFL Head Coach forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-23-2010, 01:37 PM   #1
MVP

OVR: 9
Icon5 Spoilers Sleeper QB's

I have run a few QB's that are randomly generated that when yo use the "motivator" special skill they become elite QB's

For example on the Zazzali path, in the class with Huckabee I drafted a 6th round QB named Corbin Hester (random name it changes) and he has the potential as a 99 THP, 99 THA, 99 AWA, and 99 learn. He's 6'3 208lbs.

Anybody else come across diamonds in the rough like this. I'm not talking about guys like Tristian Riley.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-23-2010, 02:46 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Spoilers Sleeper QB's

There is usually a QB compared to Drew Brees who has elite potential but low health. In almost every draft. Actually, the randomish ones that have high potential really ruins the rest of the draft process in my mind.
Old 06-23-2010, 05:53 PM   #3
MVP

OVR: 26

If your QB doesn't reach reach his potential quickly enough, you'll see a potential drop. Motivator does increase the max of all attributes(except Acceleration) by 7 or 9 points, but the overall potential drops if you don't reach the overall potential fast enough. I'd make sure your QBC has max development, your OC has Innovator and high QB development, and your HC has Innovator and Leadership(and maybe QB development) if your QB is to reach that potential.
Old 06-24-2010, 12:01 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 3

you can raise your players pot even without using the motovator, when they over produce there overall increeses and if they overproduce for a long enough time there pot moves up, ive got a guy that had the pot of 88 and had 16 interceptions and now is 93 overall and has that pot.
Old 06-24-2010, 02:42 PM   #5
MVP

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjd3396
you can raise your players pot even without using the motovator, when they over produce there overall increeses and if they overproduce for a long enough time there pot moves up, ive got a guy that had the pot of 88 and had 16 interceptions and now is 93 overall and has that pot.
You can change overall pot and rating too just by changing your philosophies although the actual player ratings don't change unless you use motivator.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-24-2010, 09:28 PM   #6
MVP

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauler97
You can change overall pot and rating too just by changing your philosophies although the actual player ratings don't change unless you use motivator.
Supposedly the individual ratings can also be changed if you have the Gamechanger that increases potential, but I don't think it changes by a lot.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach »