Home

*Official Head Coach Custom Covers*

This is a discussion on *Official Head Coach Custom Covers* within the NFL Head Coach forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-12-2010, 05:53 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 51
*Official Head Coach Custom Covers*

Well mabey their used to be one for covers back when 09 came out, I dont recall one, so I have decided to start this thread for 11 covers.

I have taken portions of the madden 11 template and combined them for head coach.

I would be glad to make anyone a cover, so feel free to request one.

If anyones interested in my template I will be glad to post it here.

Here is the first 2 Custom head coach 11 cover:

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-12-2010, 08:30 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 5
Re: *Official Head Coach Custom Covers*

Hey. I'm thinking there is something on SportsCoverWorld for the text for Madden. You should use the Madden text for this if it's there. I might be wrong though, I just remember seeing something about text there.

I'm assuming you cut the Belichick. The left side of the cut is rough looking, like you can tell it was cut. I think you might've accidentally cut into his right eye (the eye on the left from looking at the picture). The right side looks fine, it's just the left side that you can see like a black line or something. But the rest of the cover looks fine, as does the Rex Ryan, other than the text of course.

I was thinking about making a Head Coach 11 cover, but you beat me to the punch. Haha. But I suck at cutting, so the chances of finding coach cuts are slim to none. :-p
Old 07-12-2010, 09:45 PM   #3
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peregrinity
Hey. I'm thinking there is something on SportsCoverWorld for the text for Madden. You should use the Madden text for this if it's there. I might be wrong though, I just remember seeing something about text there.

I'm assuming you cut the Belichick. The left side of the cut is rough looking, like you can tell it was cut. I think you might've accidentally cut into his right eye (the eye on the left from looking at the picture). The right side looks fine, it's just the left side that you can see like a black line or something. But the rest of the cover looks fine, as does the Rex Ryan, other than the text of course.

I was thinking about making a Head Coach 11 cover, but you beat me to the punch. Haha. But I suck at cutting, so the chances of finding coach cuts are slim to none. :-p
Um mabey you dont understand, but the left side is not rough. It is an effect. And the text will stay. It isnt a Madden Cover remember. Its the closest text to the head coach 09 so its staying.
Old 07-13-2010, 12:52 AM   #4
Banned

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by beastsofboston
Um mabey you dont understand, but the left side is not rough. It is an effect. And the text will stay. It isnt a Madden Cover remember. Its the closest text to the head coach 09 so its staying.
After I posted that, and looked at it, I figured it was an effect.

And yes, it's not Madden cover, but the text they use for Madden, FIFA, NBA Live, and NHL is basically the same, so I would assume Head Coach 11 would be similar. But to each his own I suppose.
Old 07-13-2010, 01:56 AM   #5
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peregrinity
After I posted that, and looked at it, I figured it was an effect.

And yes, it's not Madden cover, but the text they use for Madden, FIFA, NBA Live, and NHL is basically the same, so I would assume Head Coach 11 would be similar. But to each his own I suppose.
All look into the text for you, just let me take a look at scw unless you have the link to the exact page.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-13-2010, 05:54 PM   #6
Pro

Kahuma's Arena

OVR: 17

Can you make one with Joe Gibbs on the cover and/or one with Shanahan with the Skins. Not sure if you'll be able to Shanahan though.
Old 07-13-2010, 11:55 PM   #7
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kahuma
Can you make one with Joe Gibbs on the cover and/or one with Shanahan with the Skins. Not sure if you'll be able to Shanahan though.
I can do shanahan on skins, all do the swap so it will take a little longer.
Old 07-14-2010, 12:28 AM   #8
Banned

OVR: 2

Any chance you make one of Shula+Belichick that says 09?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach »