Home

Miami Dolphins Franchise

This is a discussion on Miami Dolphins Franchise within the NFL Head Coach forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-24-2010, 11:20 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Miami Dolphins Franchise

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeathyT
Good luck man, i'll be following your career.

I've done a dolphins career once went 11-5 im suprised u didn't go and sign heaps of free agents. Look forward to reading more
Thanks, really appreciate it. Took a look at your Redskins Franchise. Liked the style of writing you employed in presenting the information. Felt like I was reading an article in the Sports Section of a Newspaper or ESPN the Magazine. Great job and will definitely continue to follow your career.
Old 10-25-2010, 01:15 AM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 5

Cheers man, always good to here people are enjoying it

I've got about 3 games to write up, you will love the game vs Hammerhills Raiders I'm 7-1 at the moment
Old 10-25-2010, 01:15 AM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 5

Put you chise up on the dynasty forums, I'd love to read your full career
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-25-2010, 01:09 PM   #12
MVP

BrnwsBucksFanNC's Arena

OVR: 17

I am in my 2nd year with the fins and Guinn is currently a 66/78. I have Tall/Red Zone as my receiver philosophy. He is a great return man (just took one 96 yards for a TD yesterday) but stinks as a receiver. I have used the Speed philosophy in the past, but realized the ratings were based on how fast they were, which I could get from looking at the SPD on the info screens. So I changed to get a better idea of how they are as receivers.
Old 10-26-2010, 10:49 AM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 6

Yeah Ginn isn't the greatest WR but if he is your 3rd WR he winds up in the slot, he gets alot of catches then and breaks some long ones for you.
If he stays healthy he can get you alot of return TD's. I have had him go on IR several times
Old 11-02-2010, 04:00 PM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 1

- Good News: Not only did our offense put points on the board during last week’s game against the Jacksonville Jaguars, but our defense also gave up fewer points than that of last game. Bad News: We lost the game in blowout fashion (Final Score: 30 – 6). In his debut C. Henne (QB) put up a Quarterback Rating of 20. Nonetheless, despite the below average rating, he ultimately performed better than J. Beck (QB) did last week.

-In coaching one must constantly look at the positive. Therefore, although we lost our last game, albeit slight, there was an improvement on both sides of the ball. With this in mind, in preparation for the next game, and the subsequent upcoming season, the theme for this week is improvement:

-Decided to further upgrade my Wide Receiving core by signing former Giant speedster S. Moss (WR) (80).

-Due to several injuries following last week’s game, specifically to my Defensive Tackles, decided to sign B. Oshinwa (DT) (80), to fill-in a relatively depleted Defensive Line.

-As Cut Day quickly approaches, opted to part ways with recently signed Linebacker Trev Faulk in hopes of acquiring B. Siller (MLB) (80) who is currently a better fit for my system. In addition, after much deliberation, decided to place J. Beck (QB) on the trading block. The writing is on the wall: C. Henne (QB) will be my starting Quarterback from here on.

- It has also come to my attention that the Seahawks have decided to part ways with B. Russell (SS) (83). B. Russell’s style of play not only goes well with my current Defensive Philosophy, but his overall rating is far greater than that of my starting Strong Safety ( _(71)). Thus, if all goes according to plan, B. Russell (SS) will soon be suiting up for the Miami Dolphins.

-Cut Day has arrived. After parting ways with several players, GM Gill Darnell bolstered the Defensive Unit by coming to terms with both B. Siller (MLB) and B. Russell (SS).

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach »