Home

Follow a Story Franchise?

This is a discussion on Follow a Story Franchise? within the NFL Head Coach forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-04-2010, 08:04 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Follow a Story Franchise?

Just to add a little realism to it, I'm only gonna pick from the teams who fired their head coach in the offseason of NFL Head Coach 09: Dolphins, Falcons, Ravens, and Redskins. Ravens aren't fun to rebuild, too much talent/great coaches. Redskins just don't sound intriguing at all. :P So, what do you guys say: 'Fins or Falcons?
Old 11-05-2010, 08:36 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 1

Well, before you narrow it down to fins and falcons consider that in my opinion the greatest, and definately the longest lasting, dynasty from head coach had him rebuilding the dolphins however he didnt do it as his first team but a bit of parody and respect for his great one would be fitting, falcons im pretty sure SanchezMoreno (spelling?) did but his wasnt nearly as successful as MrNFLs so if youre doing one of those the Falcons is the better one but here are a list of teams that would be interesting to me:

Titans - TONS of Cap Room
Jaguars - Never ever seen them done
Bengals - But not much of a rebuild with Carson Palmer
Chiefs - Lots of Cap Room, two first round picks
Raiders - Pain in the *** to rebuild
Panthers - Theyre generally the worst team over the course of a career and i havent seen them before
Packers - Title Town
Old 11-06-2010, 01:59 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 3

Decided to do the 'Fins last night, but you brought up a buncha interesting points, USCstreets. I hope to do more than one, so I'll probably pick on of those ones. Thanks, everyone! It's up on the Coaches forum, it's called "These Aren't Your Fathers 'Fins:" A Dolphins Revival. hope you guys get to read it!
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach »