Home

All the Draft Sheets on this board

This is a discussion on All the Draft Sheets on this board within the NFL Head Coach forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-22-2013, 09:21 PM   #41
Rookie

RougeRogue's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: All the Draft Sheets on this board

Updated the attached 2008-2016 Collaboration.xls draft class spreadsheet (added several years to the Sweetney draft path, thus the change of file name).

Enjoy.
Attached Files
File Type: zip 2008-2016 Collaboration.zip (171.9 KB, 860 views)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-04-2013, 09:48 PM   #42
Rookie

OVR: 1

Does anyone have Zazzali beyond 2011?
Old 05-04-2013, 10:09 PM   #43
MVP

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillyEagles
Does anyone have Zazzali beyond 2011?
I've got it through 2014 for the Balanced philosophy -I'll edit this post in a bit and include them.

2012:
Spoiler

2013:

Spoiler

2014:

Spoiler

I realize I do have the information for 2014, but it might be another week before I can edit this post and include it.BTW, Learning first and potential 2nd, only 85 or greater potentials are included.

Last edited by Mike3207; 05-10-2013 at 07:26 PM.
Old 05-27-2013, 10:41 AM   #44
Rookie

OVR: 0

Wow, this is incredible. You guys do such great work on this site

Thank you to all who helped make this.
Old 05-27-2013, 05:00 PM   #45
Banned

OVR: 3

Just remember, almost all of these if not all are ONLY for balanced. That means these will only be accurate if you set everyone to balanced. Balanced does help to find people who can do everything easily but it might exclude or lower some players who ONLY excel in certain philosophies.

For instance, a speed wr or hb is not necessarily going to fit balanced or even any other philosophy. This is because they usually have low route running and catching/release skills. But that doesnt mean they cant be game changers. In fact you should always seek at least one speedster(95+ in accel/speed/agility if possible). This will allow you to "take the top off" when you send him on a streak. The safety will have to try and cover him and if he's going away from him, that slot or #1/#2 is gonna burn them for a td.

Same goes for a reciever/speedster at hb. Sometimes you cant run up the middle, you need to set up screens/hb options/circles/outs) and pitches and a power back might not be able to turn the corner before passing the line of scrimmage. So always try to set the philosophies to the thing you do MOST at the end of the season before scouting. If they dont fit those by the end of the 2nd or 3rd week of preseason, then you can set them to balanced or prototype or what not(size speed strength).

Balanced does not mean they excel in every spot, it just means they can do everything pretty efficently(80+). Whatever your offense is, should be what you set the philosophies so you can excel in what you do the most(for scouting and the draft).
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-29-2013, 07:58 PM   #46
Rookie

OVR: 0

Not to be a jerk--and hey, you can do whatever you want with the game--but what's the point of playing if you're going to exploit the game like this? It's not like the game isn't already too easy to begin with.
Old 05-29-2013, 09:41 PM   #47
Banned

OVR: 3

The reason you would want these draft sheets is because on realistic sliders with how the game was intended to be played, you will probably need(at least want) them. I dont use sheets but Im a veteran of the game and I dont use balanced philosophy for any position.

On my sliders, If you overhaul your team too fast(too many key cogs at once), you can face missing the playoffs. I dont know how long you play but the longer in you get, the stronger the teams get. If someone like hammermill or even mike martz sets roots somewhere for 2 full seasons, he can develop a lot of positions on offense to damn near potential. Its year 4 now(his 3rd there) and he's got Jermarcus Russell at an 88 overall! They torched me for 750+ yards in two regular season matchups(im chargers) cause he has this 6'8 guy in the slot.
Old 11-22-2013, 11:17 AM   #48
Rookie

OVR: 2

Hey guys. I don't know if anyone is still interested in these, but I'm currently working on an in-depth guide to Zazzali with all potentials for every player, along with comparisons, learning, and durability. Does anyone want them one year at a time or just all at once?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach »