Home

All the Draft Sheets on this board

This is a discussion on All the Draft Sheets on this board within the NFL Head Coach forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-13-2017, 07:24 AM   #57
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: All the Draft Sheets on this board

Thank you very much! Have a great day!
Old 10-22-2019, 08:50 PM   #58
Pro

thedudescrew's Arena

OVR: 1

Gotta bump this up for those of us who are still playing.
Old 11-12-2020, 05:58 PM   #59
Rookie

Bit of a bump, but I've been working on my own draft notes for this game and I'm here to share what I've got so far. This is all the notes I was able to find either on here through various threads or via my own scouting in game.

This sheet attached contains potentials for the 2008 Draft (found on here), 2009-2015 for the English path (Some hand scouting, mostly found via sheets on here), 2009-2013 for the Ozzie path (Same process as English), 2009-2017 for Sweetney (Only a tiny bit of hand scouting, rest of it was found either in this thread or from Mike3207's old Dynasties), and 2009-2014 for Zazzali (all found on here, either in this thread or again in Mike3207's old Dynasties). All the classes scouted here have potentials for the Balanced philosophy, with some classes having others, but I didn't do those in the effort of saving time and preventing burnout.

If y'all are interested, I plan to add more to this for Balanced, but I'll gladly accept help if anyone wants to help.
Old 11-23-2020, 03:02 AM   #60
Pro

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jrodsly
Bit of a bump, but I've been working on my own draft notes for this game and I'm here to share what I've got so far. This is all the notes I was able to find either on here through various threads or via my own scouting in game.

This sheet attached contains potentials for the 2008 Draft (found on here), 2009-2015 for the English path (Some hand scouting, mostly found via sheets on here), 2009-2013 for the Ozzie path (Same process as English), 2009-2017 for Sweetney (Only a tiny bit of hand scouting, rest of it was found either in this thread or from Mike3207's old Dynasties), and 2009-2014 for Zazzali (all found on here, either in this thread or again in Mike3207's old Dynasties). All the classes scouted here have potentials for the Balanced philosophy, with some classes having others, but I didn't do those in the effort of saving time and preventing burnout.

If y'all are interested, I plan to add more to this for Balanced, but I'll gladly accept help if anyone wants to help.
Amazing!! If you do update this I am 100% interested in the update. Thanks!
Old 11-23-2020, 09:34 AM   #61
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarek
Amazing!! If you do update this I am 100% interested in the update. Thanks!
I will definitely be updating this. Right now, I'm working on the English Path first (gonna do the paths one at a time just so I can stay focused) and once I get that done, I'll throw it in the spreadsheet and post the updated one here. Think it'll be English first, then Ozzie, then Sweetney, then Zazzali. Shouldn't be too difficult.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-27-2021, 03:11 AM   #62
Just started!

Posting for future reference

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach »