Home

Has anyone seen a player be compared to a hall of fame player

This is a discussion on Has anyone seen a player be compared to a hall of fame player within the NFL Head Coach forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-30-2010, 08:26 AM   #9
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: Has anyone seen a player be compared to a hall of fame player

As for the Deon Sanders clone, DeMario Waddell probably comes closest. No name coincidence this time but he's an elite CB who also plays WR on occasion and is a beast as a returner.

Zazzali path, 1st year...
Old 12-31-2010, 09:26 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 0

There is a QB in the Zazzali path 2011 draft with an Isaac Bruce comparison. Curious and interesting.
Old 01-06-2011, 02:51 AM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 5

Yeah, a couple draft paths, notably Zazzali, have some really weird comparisons during scouting that really don't make much sense.

In the Sweetney path, I've seen a couple linemen compared to Larry Allen, which is likely to be going to the hall of fame.

That Jack English class is based heavily on the 1983 NFL draft is seems. I always kinda assume that Juran Riley= Darrell Green in that draft, but that could just be me and my Skins fixation kicking in.

Some names are dead giveaways too as to the talent level or who the player was based on. Boar Jackson, LeRon James, Jelani Okoye all have the kind of taleent you'd assume when you looked at the name.

Zazzali and Sweetny draft paths seem to have more of the HoF comparisons from what I've seen though.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-14-2011, 08:08 AM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by burnum
As for the Deon Sanders clone, DeMario Waddell probably comes closest. No name coincidence this time but he's an elite CB who also plays WR on occasion and is a beast as a returner.

Zazzali path, 1st year...
Arnez Soriano is essentially the Deion Sanders clone even though his player comparison is Champ Bailey. Absolute shutdown CB with Deion Speed and he is from FSU. Honestly, Soriano and Waddell I think are the two best CB's you will find in the game...period! Both of them are in the Zazzali path.

Cheers!
Old 02-14-2011, 11:32 AM   #13
MVP

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by samboz19
Arnez Soriano is essentially the Deion Sanders clone even though his player comparison is Champ Bailey. Absolute shutdown CB with Deion Speed and he is from FSU. Honestly, Soriano and Waddell I think are the two best CB's you will find in the game...period! Both of them are in the Zazzali path.

Cheers!
What year of the Zazzali path is he in?

Never mind, I did a search and saw he was one of the top picks in the fifth or sixth draft.

Last edited by Mike3207; 02-14-2011 at 02:52 PM.
Old 02-14-2011, 08:31 PM   #14
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrs844224
What year of the Zazzali path is he in?

Never mind, I did a search and saw he was one of the top picks in the fifth or sixth draft.
It is the 2013 Draft. There is no doubt that Soriano was meant to be the Deion Sanders clone...everything fits...you'll see what I am talking about when you check out his ratings and his progression. Also,
Spoiler

Taken quite a bit of time off from the forum here, but will be around again. I got some updates to make as far as stud players in the Zazzali path. Something I wanted to make note of right away though. I have seen some guys talk about
Spoiler
being something special, but when I checked him out I wasn't impressed...he doesn't hold a fart next to Waddell, Soriano, or Morgan for that matter. Actually, I would go as far as to say that Biggs is better as well.

Also, the Zazzali path does have some real superstars, but there are many disappointments as well. Regardless, it is my favorite draft path.

Cheers!
Old 02-15-2011, 03:21 PM   #15
Pro

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutter73
In the Sweetney path, I've seen a couple linemen compared to Larry Allen, which is likely to be going to the hall of fame.
I've drafted two of them,
Spoiler
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-16-2011, 12:34 PM   #16
Rookie

Larry Allen is actually not so rare of a player comparison. There are a few in the Zazzali path. Depending on your philosophy for lineman they can have a potential rating in the low to mid 90's.

Cheers!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach »