Home

Are there set Draft classes after year one or are they randomly generated?

This is a discussion on Are there set Draft classes after year one or are they randomly generated? within the NFL Head Coach forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-16-2011, 01:30 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Are there set Draft classes after year one or are they randomly generated?

Hello all! I'm new to OS. I've been playing NFL Coach 09 for about a month now, and I had a few questions... After the 08 draft are the next drafts all randomly generated players, or are they pre-determined draft classes? If they are pre-determined, has anyone made any cool draft guides for them? Thanks in advance guys!!!

Lebaron
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-16-2011, 02:33 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 26
Re: Are there set Draft classes after year one or are they randomly generated?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lebaronfreddie
Hello all! I'm new to OS. I've been playing NFL Coach 09 for about a month now, and I had a few questions... After the 08 draft are the next drafts all randomly generated players, or are they pre-determined draft classes? If they are pre-determined, has anyone made any cool draft guides for them? Thanks in advance guys!!!

Lebaron
After the 2008 season, all the drafts are pre-determined draft classes. There are 4 separate draft paths that go 15 years-Jack English, Ozzie Jones, Mike Zazzali, and Maceo Sweetney. There are draft guides for each of the paths, although the drafts guides don't cover all 15 years.
Old 01-16-2011, 03:17 PM   #3
Rookie

Kurt l o l's Arena

OVR: 1

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...ets-board.html
Old 01-16-2011, 07:48 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 5

The only thing to keep in mind is that while the drafts are set in stone in each path, a lot of the names may change. First and second round talent usually are hard named, as well as some sleepers, but in a lot of cases the names for players in the later rounds are randolmly generated.

The players don't change mind you, just the names for those later players. If you're going to use a draft guide or anything, always notice what college as player you want comes from. Colleges will always stay the same regardless of the randomly generated names.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach »