Home

A Few Questions

This is a discussion on A Few Questions within the NFL Head Coach forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-28-2011, 07:50 AM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: A Few Questions

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutter73
Just curious about how Darlin and Travian Davis fell down like that. How much actual scouting did you do? It seems like the less scouting you do, the more the draft gets out of whack. I saw the same thing happen in the English path a few times. I didn't scout at all, and Jack English fell a few spots, once to the 10th pick.
Since I had the draft info sheets off this board, I did no scouting at all above and beyond what my GM (the Steelers start with an awesome GM) does automatically due to his abilities. Generally, any scouting you do, the AI GMs are aware of as well, at least somewhat. They pay attention to who you scout, and at least some of them will scout the same players. Since those sheets run out on the year i'm currently on, it's time to go back to regular scouting, but I will still "save before and reset after" after using my individual workouts because I just don't think it's fair for me to go to the work of doing real scouting just to have all my researched picks scouted out from under me. they can do their own damn scouting.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach »