Home

good mobile QB in the Ozzie Jones path?

This is a discussion on good mobile QB in the Ozzie Jones path? within the NFL Head Coach forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 03-11-2011, 09:18 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
good mobile QB in the Ozzie Jones path?

I'm doing a Wing T offense with the browns, in my third year, and I've got a good team for it, but no QB. Anderson... Money waste, he makes the throws, but half the plays are impossible with him. Anyone know a good qb coming up? A mobile one that makes runs AND throws?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-12-2011, 12:44 PM   #2
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: good mobile QB in the Ozzie Jones path?

Not a future draftee, but you could/should trade for Josh Johnson (Tampa Bay). He's usually buried on their depth chart after a season or two. In my Dolphins dynasty I traded a 7th rounder for him and he's my 'Wildcard QB'. Needs some time to learn the playbook, but once he gets going he's a real dual threat.
Old 03-12-2011, 06:54 PM   #3
All Star

rdnk's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: good mobile QB in the Ozzie Jones path?

3rd year would be the 2011 draft coming up. Obviously, if you can trade for Josh Johnson, that would be great (or Kain or Tolliver, but I doubt they're easy to get). The 2011 class has great QB's, from Louisville (McNabb), Texas and Ole Miss (Brady) and Wyoming (Palmer). I'm not sure if any would be a good fit, but that's what having the mobile philosophy and individual workouts are for.

The 2012 class isn't shabby either, with Miami, Arkansas State, LSU and GA Southern (Brees) with good ones. However, 2013 is not really a good class for QBs, with only Colin Calliste being the real stand out.

BTW, I'm getting all these from Balanced, and from the chart on this site.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach »