Home

Injuries Get Players Mad At The Coach?

This is a discussion on Injuries Get Players Mad At The Coach? within the NFL Head Coach forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-26-2011, 03:46 PM   #1
All Star

rdnk's Arena

OVR: 22
Injuries Get Players Mad At The Coach?

So, in a new game with the Chiefs, I have Glenn Dorsey, Brian Waters and Tedy Bruschi, who when healthy, have all been studs (Dorsey and Bruschi have been tanks in the 46). However, they aren't healthy very often. However, Bruschi complained to the media about the lack of play time, and he's the starter. Dorsey also isn't happy about his play time, and he's been injured often too.

So I'm guessing this is just an accidental part of the game, where injured players complain about lack of play time?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-26-2011, 04:53 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: Injuries Get Players Mad At The Coach?

Yeah, it gets annoying after awhile. I don't think there's much you can really do about it though. I get more trouble when I go to the depth chart and switch a player out there when they are injured, but pretty much players just complain about not playing when they have a broken leg or something.

Occasionally I've wondered if it would help to put the injury setting in philosophies on Aggressive since I thought I might be holding them out too long,, but that's mostly just wishful thinking I think. Also wondered if it could just be a poor trainer issue. A lot of times with a poor trainer, I'll see injries that should heal up in a week or two resulting in a player being out for a month or two.
Old 03-27-2011, 06:48 PM   #3
MVP

BrnwsBucksFanNC's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: Injuries Get Players Mad At The Coach?

I think it relates to the players personality. Kellen Wonslow is notorious for getting hurt and missing long stretches of the season. If he doesnt play every game...no matter what his health...he gets mad. I normally trade him by the 2nd season with the Browns because once he gets mad like that you cant do anything to keep him happy.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach »