Home

Are there any good draftable DE's in the game that actually LOOK like DE's?!

This is a discussion on Are there any good draftable DE's in the game that actually LOOK like DE's?! within the NFL Head Coach forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 04-05-2011, 07:18 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Are there any good draftable DE's in the game that actually LOOK like DE's?!

I'm quite ocd about certain things, and i'm wondering if there are any good de's you can draft that are actually slim and DE looking instead of massively fat! also, are there ever any draftable LB's that you can convert into good DE's?

I'm in the Zazzali draft path btw...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-05-2011, 01:41 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Are there any good draftable DE's in the game that actually LOOK like DE's?!

I know I've seen plenty. Although, I can't think of any off hand, because I haven't had to go for any of the big name DE's yet. I've played against a few of them and they looked good. This is in the Ozzie Jones path...

On a side note, it is well known that there are some player model issues in this game with the fantasy players, but it is something you start to get used to.
Old 04-05-2011, 11:36 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Are there any good draftable DE's in the game that actually LOOK like DE's?!

well i've already discovered two: DE Vernon Caldwell in the Zazzali class itself, and Shayne Williams (?) an OLB out of New Mexico i believe (he has 90 potential when you move him to DE). Williams is around 6'4", 250....so it's very believable that a team would use him at DE.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach »