Home

Found a VERY high potential HB in the Zazzali path 2010 draft....

This is a discussion on Found a VERY high potential HB in the Zazzali path 2010 draft.... within the NFL Head Coach forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-06-2011, 01:13 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Found a VERY high potential HB in the Zazzali path 2010 draft....

.....RB Durrand Cooper out of Coastal Carolina.

He tops out at 95 potential with the speed back philosophy! he's 23, 6ft, 216lbs (so good size), 97 spd, 90 agl, and 98 acl. his biggest weakness is his 45 learning rating. but i haven't seen this guy mentioned on any of the draft sheets i've looked at and was quite surprised to find him!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-07-2011, 07:02 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Found a VERY high potential HB in the Zazzali path 2010 draft....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truthseeker83
.....RB Durrand Cooper out of Coastal Carolina.

He tops out at 95 potential with the speed back philosophy! he's 23, 6ft, 216lbs (so good size), 97 spd, 90 agl, and 98 acl. his biggest weakness is his 45 learning rating. but i haven't seen this guy mentioned on any of the draft sheets i've looked at and was quite surprised to find him!
You haven't heard much about him because he is a randomly generated player. The college, the height, and the weight don't change, but the name and look always does. There will be many hidden gems like this in each path, but the names are always different so you do have to scout to find them. Another example of this is the QB from S.F. Austin that is in the 2010 draft...a stud, but the name always changes. Also, basically any LE that comes from UNLV that has an Adewale Ogunleye Comparison will be a sleeper stud.

Cheers!
Old 04-11-2011, 09:21 PM   #3
Rookie

jjkwik's Arena

OVR: 2

plus, his potential may be a bit skewed given youre using the speed back philosophy and he has a 97 spd rating...i bet if you went with any other philosophy he wouldnt be as highly rated
Old 04-12-2011, 01:20 AM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjkwik
plus, his potential may be a bit skewed given youre using the speed back philosophy and he has a 97 spd rating...i bet if you went with any other philosophy he wouldnt be as highly rated
Actually, I've found that just because a guy is fast doesn't mean he automatically has a high potential under the speed philosophy. Case in point: I signed a wr as a free agent who had 97 speed, 96 agility, 96 quickness.....and he only had a 72 potential rating under the "speed wr" philosophy. so simply being fast doesn't equate to high potential under that category.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach »