Home

help with online franchise

This is a discussion on help with online franchise within the NFL Head Coach forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 04-10-2011, 02:00 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
help with online franchise

heres my idea i need 2 other people want to be my assistant coaches for my franchise that I'm going to start over. In order for this to work we would need to add each other to our Xbox live friends list and carry on conversations through there.
Now what I would like to do is have weekly game planning sessions where I work we have my offenses and defenses coordinators through Xbox live chat in order to create playing endgame plans for the upcoming games of the season

I need someone who is willing to at least play two games a week with me, having conversations related to endgame situations while the game is going on.
I've had this idea for a while and just need to other people willing to play the role of my offenses and defenses coordinators. I would even be willing to let someone else be the head coach, but I would have to be the offense coordinator because that is what I'm best at.

I'm just trying to breathe new life into the game because I really do enjoy it.
If anyone would like to participate in this online franchise with me my Xbox live gamer tag is scoobydoo82
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-11-2011, 09:36 PM   #2
Rookie

jjkwik's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: help with online franchise

i believe that microsoft removed this game from their servers and so you cant do online play. sorry dude

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach »