Home

Do sliders have to be reset for every game?

This is a discussion on Do sliders have to be reset for every game? within the NFL Head Coach forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-26-2011, 07:46 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 5
Icon8 Do sliders have to be reset for every game?

Do sliders have to be reset for every game? Every reload?

This is the third time I've gone to the sliders to check or tweak something and found them reset to 50 across the board!!

What gives?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-26-2011, 08:19 AM   #2
Pro

OVR: 7
Re: Do sliders have to be reset for every game?

Read the first part of this post and follow the instructions there. That should help.
Old 08-26-2011, 12:55 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 5

Ah, for the first time I can contribute something. When you Quicksave you can choose Career, Profile or All. I ran a simple test and my settings did survive exiting and reentering the game after being saved via Quicksave.

BTW, I tried your sliders to beef up running and tone down passing. the ones where the Offense positions were 40, 40, 40, 80, 60. Unfortunately the next opponent for my fledgling Dolphins was San Diego. LT racked up 295 yards rushing, 1 yard short of the NFL record! Probably not a fair test (Ronnie Brown didn't have an exceptional game).
Old 09-14-2011, 02:34 AM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wheeler Dealer
Do sliders have to be reset for every game? Every reload?

This is the third time I've gone to the sliders to check or tweak something and found them reset to 50 across the board!!

What gives?
You have to save your profile to save any setting changes including saving any custom playbooks made before you start a career for them to be there to use for any career (if you create a custom playbook bring it into a career and only save the career and not your profile you will keep the playbook in the career but lose it if you ever wanted to start a new career). Also you can create Plays before a Career and add them to Custom playbooks so you don't have to recreate a play every career, and can add them to any custom playbook anytime you create a new one.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach »