Home

Why doesn't someone start a dynasty?

This is a discussion on Why doesn't someone start a dynasty? within the NFL Head Coach forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-18-2011, 12:59 AM   #17
Rookie

Shaka23's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Why doesn't someone start a dynasty?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrs844224
My dynasty is going on its 6th year(all with 1 team) and I play all the games. I'm looking to go 15 as well, but not sure if it will all be with one team. I look at it this way-the goal is to win as many games as possible. If the CPU teams want to beat me, they'll need to assemble a good roster and a good coaching staff to do it.

There are some issues with simming the games, your coach will get a loss less points for one. Production can be different as well. Calais Campbell has a Production of 100 when I play, but it's be much less when I sim.
It's all a matter of the challenge one wants. For some they take enjoyment in 67-13 victories and 12 sack games by their defensive end. I can't get into that.

The game has become far too easy when I call the plays and so I take much enjoyment out of the challenge to building a team I can't almost guarantee winning with(which is what most people end up doing once they coach to 60-10 wins haha). It's almost like being a GM more than a coach these days. I even give playcalling rights to my coordinators.

To each their own.
Old 11-20-2011, 01:43 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 6
Re: Why doesn't someone start a dynasty?

I am about to start a new Dynasty. Go to the C.Smith Coaching Dynasty Post and vote on what team I should use.
Old 11-27-2011, 05:07 PM   #19
Rookie

AnchiKai2's Arena

OVR: 3
Thumbs up Re: Why doesn't someone start a dynasty?

After reading through some of the dynasties on this forum (I still can't believe it took me this long to find you guys/gals), I decided to create one. Please follow mine by clicking below (Attack of the Killer Fins). I should be uploading free agency previews and drops real soon (by tonight?). Looking forward to reading all of yours as well. Take care.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach »