Home

Minnesota Vikings-- The Barbaric Age

This is a discussion on Minnesota Vikings-- The Barbaric Age within the NFL Head Coach forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 11-21-2011, 05:17 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Minnesota Vikings-- The Barbaric Age

C Taylor gets injured in practice. Torn quads, out for the year. So I traded him to the Raiders for an 09 and 10 6th's . Beings Hart is out still, I picked up C. Houston from FA. I chose him over some higher rated backs because he had better trucking, and I primarily run inside the tackles.

Week 7 @ Chicago
This one started out sloooowwwww..

In Q2, we gave up a 48yd TD to hester, bringing it to 3-7.

Once again, in the 3rd Q AP is autistic and running sideways instead of forward.......

Start of the 4th Q, had a 4th and goal at the 2. Defining moment. I go for it, and Houston scores. I LOST approval from everyone??? WTH?
Anyway it was an 8+minute drive. 24-7

Late in the 4th, I'm pounding inside (9 in a row, one pass, then 4 more in a row inside). I forgot I still had AP set as 3rd down back, I'd sat him down (via depth chart) late in the 3rd. So, he ends up rushing for like a 12 yard gain or something, and stays on the turf. SH%T. He ends up bruised thigh, out 3-5 weeks. Anyway, Houston ends up scoring from 8yds out to bring it to 31-7.

I had been keeping AP and a couple others out of practices for the last couple weeks because their health was down. Sucks to be me, my trainer BLOWS. Will definitely fix that at the end of the year.

POG
Offensive Line
Allowed 2 sacks, but produced 216 rush yards, 2tds (5.5 average)

My TOP was 40:43 Talk about total domination.
I held them to 12 yards rushing.

Season Record: 4-3

Last edited by Lonweld; 11-21-2011 at 05:19 PM.
Old 03-20-2012, 06:09 AM   #18
Pro

thedudescrew's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Minnesota Vikings-- The Barbaric Age

Man, I was just reading this and then it ends! What happened the rest of the year and why did you abandon the college attack? I would have loved to hear how it went for you. I am going to start a Dynasty with this same premise. I am more then likely going to use either the Vikes or the Seahawks. I am a "Hawks fan so I would love to see how it plays out for me.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach »