Home

NFL Head Coach 09 Exploits

This is a discussion on NFL Head Coach 09 Exploits within the NFL Head Coach forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-22-2011, 10:52 AM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: NFL Head Coach 09 Exploits

how do you get the first pick in draft because the team who has it never gives it up
Old 11-22-2011, 10:56 AM   #10
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1387sportscraver
how do you get the first pick in draft because the team who has it never gives it up
Before the 2008 Draft, I wanted to help out Miami so they could maybe scare New England so I traded for Antonio Gates and put him up for trade and the Lolphins offered me the 1st overall pick and a 2009 2nd rounder for him
Old 11-22-2011, 10:57 AM   #11
Rookie

wow if only i can get that to work in next years draft
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-22-2011, 07:05 PM   #12
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1387sportscraver
Unless you absolutely have to have Jake Long, you don't really need the #1 2008 pick... and you probably don't want to pay that kind of money anyway. #1 pick starts around 10mil cap hit I believe.

Of course, you could always -take- the dolphins as your team. That will guarantee you the #1 pick.

Atlanta had no problems trading me their #3 pick in the past for antonio gates or tony gonzalez. I'm pretty sure I've also been able to get the #6 overall from whoever has that. There's nobody in the draft worth getting (again, aside from Jake Long) that you can't get with the #3 and maybe a save reload or two.

worst case scenario, you can pile up more #1 picks in 2008 and 2009 than you need, then on draft day offer a bunch of them to Miami in a trade-up offer. On the whole, if you've got the english or jones draft, you'll want more picks in 2009 anyway. English draft especially you want about 3 first round picks, 2 or 3 2nd round picks, and at least 3 picks spread across round 3 and 4 as well. you can fill out most of your 1st string roster with the english 2009 draft in rounds 1 through 4.
Old 11-22-2011, 09:23 PM   #13
MVP

OVR: 26

Another exploit is the kicker one the first offseason. There's a ton of kickers with overalls 80 or greater, and you can stockpile a lot of draft picks in 2008 by signing them and trading them for draft picks. I haven't used it recently though.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach »