Home

Some sick ideas for a Jaguars Franchise

This is a discussion on Some sick ideas for a Jaguars Franchise within the NFL Head Coach forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-30-2011, 10:34 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Some sick ideas for a Jaguars Franchise

So I was flipping through the teams for a career, and then I stopped at the Jaguars. For some reason I always thought that playing in a division with Peyton Manning and a conference with Brady, Rivers, Roethlisberger, etc would be a very fun franchise. So I decided to do an experiment. I was going to sign a star like Asante Samuel, trade for a reciever (Santonio Holmes), and sign an edge rusher like Antwan Odom or Justin Smith and see how beastly I could make this team. Now the way I was able to aquire all these players was because I cut many players like Brad Meester who didnt fit into my plans. The one problem I had was that the first regular season game, David Garrard, amidst all these weapons like Holmes or Donte Stallworth, Jones-Drew, he really sucked. So should I upgrade the QB position or just get the coaches skills better for QB? My philosophy is Field General, Overall 90.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-30-2011, 11:04 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 26
Re: Some sick ideas for a Jaguars Franchise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolph10
So I was flipping through the teams for a career, and then I stopped at the Jaguars. For some reason I always thought that playing in a division with Peyton Manning and a conference with Brady, Rivers, Roethlisberger, etc would be a very fun franchise. So I decided to do an experiment. I was going to sign a star like Asante Samuel, trade for a reciever (Santonio Holmes), and sign an edge rusher like Antwan Odom or Justin Smith and see how beastly I could make this team. Now the way I was able to aquire all these players was because I cut many players like Brad Meester who didnt fit into my plans. The one problem I had was that the first regular season game, David Garrard, amidst all these weapons like Holmes or Donte Stallworth, Jones-Drew, he really sucked. So should I upgrade the QB position or just get the coaches skills better for QB? My philosophy is Field General, Overall 90.
Are you using the Jaguars offensive playbook or a new playbook? If you're using a new playbook, you might struggle a bit until you get it learned. I'd also get your offensive coaches Performance level up to 2 or 3, also see if you can acquire the speciall skills for your QB coach. As for replacing him next year, see what's available in FA and the draft after the season-give Garrard a chance this year.
Old 12-01-2011, 07:26 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Some sick ideas for a Jaguars Franchise

Yes I am using the Jaguars playbook offense and defense. I used some skill points on the QB position and Garrard looked a lot better.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach »