Home

My First Dynasty

This is a discussion on My First Dynasty within the NFL Head Coach forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-28-2011, 02:02 PM   #17
Rookie

Conanbryan's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: My First Dynasty

I am a huge Broncos fan and i love to control them in NFL Head coach 09. It is great to completely rebuild them with Cutler and Marshall as the builing blocks on offense and Doom on defense. They don't have any depth and will struggle their first year, but if you can get a top flight RB, Shanahan's system is insane.
Old 12-28-2011, 10:36 PM   #18
Rookie

DMason084's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conanbryan
I am a huge Broncos fan and i love to control them in NFL Head coach 09. It is great to completely rebuild them with Cutler and Marshall as the building blocks on offense and Doom on defense. They don't have any depth and will struggle their first year, but if you can get a top flight RB, Shanahan's system is insane.
Yeah Jay Cutler, Brandon Marshall, Mike Bell, Ryan Harris, Isaac Snell, Daniel Graham and Tony Scheffler are the only offensive players that are left after I cut or traded everyone else; conversely only Champ Bailey, Dre' Bly, Domonique Foxworth, Elvis Dumervil, Marcus Thomas and Tim Crowder are all that are left from the Shanahan regime defensively. Graham and Bly are waaaaaaaaaay to expensive to cut so I'm probably going to wait until their contracts run out and simply not resign them, unless Graham can prove himself as a fullback.

It'll be interesting to see if having Michael Turner is going to pan out for me or not, not to mention rookie Xavier Omon could have better success than Turner. Only time will tell I suppose....
Old 01-07-2012, 06:32 PM   #19
Rookie

DMason084's Arena

OVR: 9

Alright week 4 is finished, and week 5 should be done tonight with week 6 on tap for Sunday before the Broncos' playoff game. Then again I could stay up all night and do a Head Coach marathon so that I can finish a good chunk of the season. My "excuse" for my lack of activity/dynasty posts.... eheheh I kinda gotten into playing Sid Meiers Civilization 5 the past few days. It's just WAY too addicting, and I like that in a PC game. Also gonna look into getting Head Coach 06 as I want to bring a good 3-4 defense to Denver, better than what Josh McDaniels had during his blunderful couple years with the team. I could do that with Head Coach 09, but I love what I've done so far.

Alright back to work for me

Last edited by DMason084; 01-07-2012 at 06:36 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach »