Home

My First Dynasty

This is a discussion on My First Dynasty within the NFL Head Coach forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-15-2011, 09:56 PM   #1
Rookie

DMason084's Arena

OVR: 9
Icon10 My First Dynasty

Alright so I got kind of impatient waiting for my Head Coach '09 dynasty post to be approved in the dynasty forum, so I posted it in my dynasty blog. 3 posts up so far, with another on the way. Hope you guys like it
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-17-2011, 12:09 PM   #2
Rookie

DMason084's Arena

Re: My First Dynasty

So with free agency pretty much out of the way, I'll be turning my attention to the draft. Now I'm not going to go in-depth with my scouting like I did with the Senior Bowl and Scouting Combine since I don't really want to give away who my first round pick is going to be, though it's pretty obvious IMO. Question is: will he be available at #12?
Old 12-17-2011, 11:54 PM   #3
MVP

OVR: 26

I've seen him fall to 12, but it's uncommon. You'll most likely have to trade up to get him.
Old 12-18-2011, 12:58 AM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 2

I went back to read your previous entries, but for some reason, the website insists that you do not have a blog at all, even though it lists the last 4 posts. Very weird. Anyway, since you've only made 5 total, I can read all but the first one.

Anybody have any idea why the site is telling me there is no blog when obviously there is one?
Old 12-18-2011, 01:35 AM   #5
Rookie

DMason084's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrs844224
I've seen him fall to 12, but it's uncommon. You'll most likely have to trade up to get him.
Yeah I kind of figured, but how far up should I make a trade for someone like him?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skarecrow
I went back to read your previous entries, but for some reason, the website insists that you do not have a blog at all, even though it lists the last 4 posts. Very weird. Anyway, since you've only made 5 total, I can read all but the first one.

Anybody have any idea why the site is telling me there is no blog when obviously there is one?
I'm not sure why, but have you read my first dynasty post? If you're looking for it and are having trouble finding it, I can send you a copy via PM.

Just finished adding the continuation of free agency for my Broncos. After reading this I'm sure you'll understand why this draft is going to be a tough one for me. So I will have the draft results up in a few hours after I get some sleep (2 a.m. Mountain Time by the time I am posting this).

Last edited by DMason084; 12-18-2011 at 04:02 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-18-2011, 12:40 PM   #6
MVP

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMason084
Yeah I kind of figured, but how far up should I make a trade for someone like him?.
I wouldn't go higher than 6, but I generally try to avoid drafting in the top 8.
Old 12-18-2011, 01:20 PM   #7
Rookie

DMason084's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrs844224
I wouldn't go higher than 6, but I generally try to avoid drafting in the top 8.
So it looks like I'm going to have to sweet talk the Jets then as they have #6 this time around. Though I might take a chance and go for #5 (KC Chiefs) since we're both looking at drafting the same player this season. Just looking at the Mock Draft says enough personally, but again I'm not going to give anything away (even though it's been kinda hard not to)
Old 12-19-2011, 02:21 PM   #8
Rookie

DMason084's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMason084
So it looks like I'm going to have to sweet talk the Jets then as they have #6 this time around. Though I might take a chance and go for #5 (KC Chiefs) since we're both looking at drafting the same player this season. Just looking at the Mock Draft says enough personally, but again I'm not going to give anything away (even though it's been kinda hard not to)
Alright draft results are up on my dynasty page. Thoughts?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach »