Home

Is Zazzali really worth trading up for?

This is a discussion on Is Zazzali really worth trading up for? within the NFL Head Coach forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-20-2011, 09:48 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
Is Zazzali really worth trading up for?

I've seen posts that say he's the best player in the whole game, and I've seen posts that say he throws way too many incompletions and interceptions. Granted, a Daunte Culpepper comparison will do that, but my Michigan Spread offense needs a exceptional QB to succeed.

In the draft, I hold the 5th and 19th pick, but he won't get pass Oakland at 3. They are willing to trade down for my 5th, 2010 1st and 2nd, but is it the right price? Can I just select Chris Essex later and make up for it, or do I really have to give up that much?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-25-2011, 11:22 PM   #2
Rookie

pat499's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Is Zazzali really worth trading up for?

Dude do not get Chris Essex (BUST) Do anything to get zazzali. he is a special player. In my Redskins career he had over 4000 yards passing and 1000 yards rushing!
Old 06-27-2011, 05:03 AM   #3
MVP

OVR: 26

If you only want a pocket passer, probably not worth it. If your looking for a dual threat, then maybe he is worth 2 1sts

Just call me Sanchez
Old 06-28-2011, 01:28 AM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 4

English has gotten me 3 super bowls, Zazzali got me to a super bowl in his rookie year and won 2 super bowls, Rambis got me to one super bowl, and Kain hasn't gotten me to a Super Bowl yet.
Old 01-12-2012, 12:02 AM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by karatemanchan37
I've seen posts that say he's the best player in the whole game, and I've seen posts that say he throws way too many incompletions and interceptions. Granted, a Daunte Culpepper comparison will do that, but my Michigan Spread offense needs a exceptional QB to succeed.

In the draft, I hold the 5th and 19th pick, but he won't get pass Oakland at 3. They are willing to trade down for my 5th, 2010 1st and 2nd, but is it the right price? Can I just select Chris Essex later and make up for it, or do I really have to give up that much?
I have to totally disagree with Essex being a bust. Actually he is pretty damn good if you develop him. If you get motivator he is a perennial pro-bowler and usually puts up multiple MVP seasons as he is a great dual threat QB. However, everyone has different tastes and experiences.

Cheers!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-15-2012, 11:43 AM   #6
All Star

rdnk's Arena

OVR: 22

Are you using the Michigan Spread with that Essex performance? Because I've seen some really bad QBs win the MVP with the Michigan Spread.
Old 01-25-2012, 11:28 AM   #7
Rookie

scoobyskyline3's Arena

OVR: 0

I traded the 2nd pick and 1st and 3rd pick in 2010 to draft him (i moved a few trades around to add more picks for 2010)

As the bears in my first game this season (run heavy) zazzali finished with a 155.8 qbr with 220yrds 4tds no ints and 63yrds rushing... i like him so far

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach »