Home

My SICK Day 1 (Patriots, Ozzie Jones 09)

This is a discussion on My SICK Day 1 (Patriots, Ozzie Jones 09) within the NFL Head Coach forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-29-2012, 12:27 PM   #1
Pro

lastlastlast's Arena

OVR: 11
My SICK Day 1 (Patriots, Ozzie Jones 09)

Well, my Pats team in yr 1 with Brady at the helm went 14-2 and lost in the CC rd. to Indy. But after a trade with DET the previous year I had the 8th and 29th picks. At 8 I wanted to trade down and found no good options, so I settled for Notre Dame WR Dravanti Jordan, who the game says ran a 4.18 40. Then I traded up at 17 to get Ozzie but since AJ Bishop was still there I just traded down again. Then at 29 I got Ozzie who slips all the way down there! Then I trade down at 30 (pick I got at 17) and keep trading until pick 45 where I pick Noah Wyoming. He will be the heir to the throne for now, until Tristan Riley comes out. Right now I'm on day 2 and ready for some sleeper picks. And I will be trading Brady and Maroney post-draft too. So I have a SICK team right now with these 3 being some of the new pieces of the puzzle. BTW, those who say, "Jordan's a bust except for speed wr" I do run the Speed WR philo.

NFL Head Coach 09 (X360/PS3)
Fortnite (PS5/PC)
MLB 22 The Show (PS5/XSX)
Hogwarts Legacy (PS5)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-07-2012, 05:59 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: My SICK Day 1 (Patriots, Ozzie Jones 09)

Totally off topic but I can never play out a Patriots or Chargers franchise because Brady and LT are two of my all time favorites so i can never cut them and it destroys my cap lol
Old 03-07-2012, 01:44 PM   #3
MVP

OVR: 26

Jordan does have injury issues, and the 1st Jones draft has the deepest WR class in the game.
Old 04-18-2012, 05:51 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 0
Icon5 Re: My SICK Day 1 (Patriots, Ozzie Jones 09)

hey i saw another team get jordan and now im to the donsay smith draft and Jordan is a 73 but hasent been getting playing time. Im thinkin of trading for him should i?
Old 04-19-2012, 04:44 PM   #5
Pro

lastlastlast's Arena

OVR: 11

depends on the price, and if your philosophy is speed wr

NFL Head Coach 09 (X360/PS3)
Fortnite (PS5/PC)
MLB 22 The Show (PS5/XSX)
Hogwarts Legacy (PS5)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-20-2012, 10:39 PM   #6
Banned

msuboy11's Arena

OVR: 27

I had an even sicker day 1 in the 2008 draft. I was Texans, I traded Demeco Ryan's for 27th overall pick earlier in offseason. Traded K Kris Brown, Cb Dunta Robinson, and MLB Zach Diles for 6th pick. Only Robinson had potential great than 85, and it was 86! Drafted Jake Long, 96 pot. Traded Mario Williams(Signed Justin Smith in offseason) and 2009 2nd and 4th round picks.(Wanted Mario on Bills) drafted Ryan Clady, 93 pot. At 27 got Kenny Phillips, player I wanted most, running 3-3-5 defense and need SS. Traded 115, 146, and Jordan Black(83 pot) to falcons for 34th overall pick. Grabbed Jerome Simpson, 88 pot to go with Andre Johnson. Only other picks were 6th round 17th pick-Athya Rubin, 90 pot, and Erik Ainge at 7 round pick 16. Would you guys think?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach »