Home

Old 12-07-2011, 07:02 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
tim tribow?

I've heard Biff Below is the bad Tebow clone, and Tribow is the good one. I'm using the college spread and want to get tribow. So which class and year is he in? I know Below is in the English one.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-07-2011, 08:19 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 26
Re: tim tribow?

Quote:
Originally Posted by r3df0x102
I've heard Biff Below is the bad Tebow clone, and Tribow is the good one. I'm using the college spread and want to get tribow. So which class and year is he in? I know Below is in the English one.
Well, to put it quite bluntly-there are no Tebow clones in the game.He was most likely finishing high school when the game came out. If the game wants to include a mobile QB, it usually uses Vince Young as a comparison. I can recommend 4 mobile Qbs who would be very good for the College Attack playbook.

1. Josh Johnson-2008-I'm using him now. Mobile ratings around 90, Trucking at 81, but Learning starts around 55 and Awareness at 45. It'll take 1.5-2 years for him to develop, but he'll be very good when he does.

2. Mike Zazzali-Zazzali 2009-Do what you can to get him if you get the Zazzali path-one of the best mobile QBs in the game.

3. Darius Pryor-English 2011-Never had him,but I hear he's a combination of Vince Young and Tom Brady. Better yet, I believe you can get him in the 2nd or 3rd round.

4. Marquan Adams-Zazzali 2016-17-Not sure about the class, but he's the mobile QB to get in Zazzali if you miss out on Zazzali.

Those are probably the best, but there are plenty of mobile QBs in the game.
Old 12-07-2011, 08:50 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrs844224
Well, to put it quite bluntly-there are no Tebow clones in the game.He was most likely finishing high school when the game came out. If the game wants to include a mobile QB, it usually uses Vince Young as a comparison. I can recommend 4 mobile Qbs who would be very good for the College Attack playbook.
I think you're thinking about the first HC when you mention Tebow finishing up HS. Tebow won the Heisman in 2007, so he was definately a big name college guy when the game was released in 2008. You won't see his name as a comparison on any player because he wasn't an NFL player at the time and EA couldn't use the name due to liscensing issues most likely, so they went with Vince Young instead. Same as Jack English doesn't have a John Elway comparison when everyone knows that class is just a reworking of the 83 draft class with Elway, Kelly and Marino. I've always just went with the idea that Below=Tebow, especially considering all the similar names they already have in that class to other players.

As far as Tim Tribow goes, I've heard that when they released Madden 2010 and brought over a lot of the draft classes from HC they changed Below to Tribow in the process. I can't say for 100% certain, but as I've never seen Tribow myself in HC, so I assume he's Madden '10's version of Below. I'd just stick with the list mrs provided is you want a mobile QB.
Old 03-23-2012, 07:42 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 0

You forgot Jordan Taylor which in my opinion is better the Pryor.
Old 03-23-2012, 09:19 PM   #5
Burrow Club

Watson's Arena

OVR: 49

Did you mean "Tom Treebow"?

@AdamdotH
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-05-2012, 02:00 PM   #6
Rookie

ZACHB2012's Arena

OVR: 2

Mike Zazzali is the Tebow clone. I have him on my team right now, has about 80-85 speed and strength around 95 throw power, and is left handed.
Old 04-12-2012, 06:57 PM   #7
MVP

DavidTheGreat20's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZACHB2012
Mike Zazzali is the Tebow clone. I have him on my team right now, has about 80-85 speed and strength around 95 throw power, and is left handed.
Yup. I have Zazzali too and by far he is a LOT like Tebow: Lefty, mobile runner, decent passer, and all the other Tebow qualities. He is my Matthew Stafford in my current Lions.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach »