Home

who is the best cornerback in nfl head coach 09?

This is a discussion on who is the best cornerback in nfl head coach 09? within the NFL Head Coach forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-24-2012, 02:18 PM   #9
Pro

OVR: 7
Re: who is the best cornerback in nfl head coach 09?

I believe your Tatum is [Michigan St.] in English 2010 draft - the name is randomly generated. He's good, but at only 5'10" and not world-class durable he's not a go-to keeper for me. Too many teams with tall receivers, like Tampa Bay, against whom he matches poorly.

Regarding [Navy], he's good but not fast. The following year there's a 6'3" CB from Wisconsin with wheels who can definitely keep up with the tall-talls among WRs. IIRC in 2013 there's a late-round/undrafted 6'2" [Ty Law], which is about as far as I've ever gotten - I plan to have him and [Wisconsin] as my starting corners for some years. Juran Riley is really good - and expensive, and not as fast or as tall as some of the WRs he needs to beat.

Also, let's not forget Nnamdi Asomugha, who begins the 2008-09 season as a supremely good corner. He's very helpful in making my careers winning ones immediately.
Old 04-24-2012, 10:42 PM   #10
Banned

OVR: 0

You're probably correct ebon green. I think he was michigan state.
I know for sure his color was green during draft scouting and the colors for the players are one of their school's main colors.

I havent had a durablity issue with him yet but it could just be my trainer or the lack of years having him so far(going into 2013 draft I think). maybe he's only injury prone if he gets injured in his first preseason?

Ive had players like felix jones go their first preseason without injury and never really have problems after that(a minor one here or there). But if you let him get injured in the preseason, he never gets off the bench! He's ALWAYS INJURED, and I dont mean the injury bug, I just mean constantly getting injured over and over!

Ima look for those 6'3 guys you were talking about as Im coming up one of their drafts(I think 2013, might be 2012 in this chise though).
Old 05-24-2012, 05:06 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 2

I going with karl dixon if he's used correctly but if I had to pick someone that has more versatility it would be the corner from Minnesota in the 1st year of the Ozzie jones draft under mc and ballhawk he has a 93potential
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-25-2012, 09:55 AM   #12
Rookie

I had Arnaz Soriano from the Zazzali path. In man coverage I think he was the best I had over Riley in The English path. he had 58 career interceptions with 12 returned for TD's. the next closest guy in the league had 4. he is a monster at taking the ball away or jumping the route.

Also an excellent returner, he returned 4 for TDS. A bonus is he has a long career and only missed one game. very durable
Old 09-21-2012, 08:27 PM   #13
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebongreen
I believe your Tatum is [Michigan St.] in English 2010 draft - the name is randomly generated. He's good, but at only 5'10" and not world-class durable he's not a go-to keeper for me. Too many teams with tall receivers, like Tampa Bay, against whom he matches poorly.

Regarding [Navy], he's good but not fast. The following year there's a 6'3" CB from Wisconsin with wheels who can definitely keep up with the tall-talls among WRs. IIRC in 2013 there's a late-round/undrafted 6'2" [Ty Law], which is about as far as I've ever gotten - I plan to have him and [Wisconsin] as my starting corners for some years. Juran Riley is really good - and expensive, and not as fast or as tall as some of the WRs he needs to beat.

Also, let's not forget Nnamdi Asomugha, who begins the 2008-09 season as a supremely good corner. He's very helpful in making my careers winning ones immediately.
No doubt. That guy from Wisconsin is 6'3" 185 I got hi m in the 3rd round. Will deny anything that comes his way. Def a weapon against taller wr's. This guy is always a mystery to mee. i only played like 4 games with him because my file got corrupt. I havn't seen him since.

Tatam was a dissapointment for me. All that sppeed. But couldn't cover.

I got this Charles Woodson camparision guy in 2014 draft out of Miss Valley State named Moody in the 6th round. Was the best nickel corner I ever had. As good nickels are hard to come buy in real life and in this game. Out of 5 passes he would on'y give up 1. 90 man coverage potential.

Renaldo Moon from Illinois in the 2010 draft is dominate if you press man all game. But in off, he's vunerable. Since he's not that fast 87 or agile 86 or quick89 he's gonna give up alot of plays against faster wr's. One game he on'y gave up 1 pass out of 11 against one of the top wr's in the league.

The best cb I have ever went up against is no doubt Champ. Very dangerous to throw too.
Old 09-21-2012, 09:22 PM   #14
MVP

OVR: 26

I've seen good results from DBs with a high Catch rating-Waddle's is 92.
Old 09-22-2012, 11:22 AM   #15
MVP

OVR: 1

How is Revis doing in this game?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-22-2012, 09:59 PM   #16
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavicchi
How is Revis doing in this game?
IN my game he is pretty tough. Very sticky.

Have any of you guys had any success with this 6'3" 210lb guy from Tuskeede in the 2009 draft Antonio Cromarite comparison?

I asw gonna get him mid late 1st round but somebody reached and got him at the 8th pick. Got 40 million

Play recognition and awareness potential is 85-90ish.

What about Bobby Baily from Liberty 6'3" Antonio Cromarite Comparison. I didn't have any success with him.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach »