Home

Coach Tracker Template

This is a discussion on Coach Tracker Template within the NFL Head Coach forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-10-2012, 10:40 PM   #9
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Coach Tracker Template

Yeah, im working on updating duntov's spreadsheet. I was gonna work on yours but you showed me that one and how its already pretty much done. So Im just gonna put the final finishing touches on it.

I got 18 teams written out and have updated a lot of the people I know have ambition on duntovs spreadsheet already. Even have some of the coaches tagged by starting team. Work in progress, prolly a week max till I have it as far as I want to update it....
Old 05-22-2012, 10:51 PM   #10
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Coach Tracker Template

Got demoralized that first night when I had a power surge and lost half my work. I have everything I said I'd do done now, but Im gonna get those personalities for every coach then upload it. If someone wants the one without personality already then I can upload it but I figure you guys can wait another day or 2 max for it to be complete.

Im using Duntov's like I said and have a column for personality after ambition. All I have left to do is write down everyones personality and put it in the column I inserted. I also gotta write the teams for OCs and DCs, I assumed he did and was wrong so I only wrote STC-Trainer.

I also fixed a couple typos in coaches names. I could not rearrange the rows if they were out of order due to a misspelling. If someone else knows how and is willing to, you can when I finish the personalities hopefully by friday at latest.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach »