Home

Donnie Avery

This is a discussion on Donnie Avery within the NFL Head Coach forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-19-2012, 09:09 PM   #17
Rx3
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Donnie Avery

I acquired Avery via trade in my previous career with the Jets. Used him as a slot receiver for my Run&Shoot offense. Performed very well, especially getting open over the middle and created a lot of mismatches when teams didn't use a nickel or dime defensive package. Most safeties/ nickel defensive backs couldn't keep up with him in man coverage.

Special teams wise, he was a better kick returner than punt returner.
Old 07-04-2012, 09:42 PM   #18
Rookie

bblack1207's Arena

OVR: 1

I Drafted Avery in the 4th Round and he topped out at 93. Ran Six(6) Kickoff Returns Back for TD's. In the line-up with Marvin Harrison, Reggie Wade, and Devin Hester who I got in a Trade with Chicago for next to nothing. These guys run up and down the field scoring lots of points. I plai 11 Minute Quarters and still score 60 to 70 Points with Indianapolis.
Peyton Manning is Good, and my Back-up Andre Woodson is Like Vick should be in this game. He Runs Hard, Fast and for 50-70 Yards a game. I drafted Woodson in the 3rd Round in the First Year.
Old 07-04-2012, 10:13 PM   #19
Banned

OVR: 0

bblack, you know it takes longer to play an 11 min quarter game than a 15 minute quarter game right? If you change the minutes, it turns off the clock accelerator/runoff after plays. If you like playing a longer game, thats cool, just making sure you know this.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach »