Home

Old 07-03-2012, 09:03 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 0
Doki Somanu

If you get the ozzie jones draft path, you gotta get this guy! 15th-30th, maybe even early in the 2nd round, I was desperate at 15 when I messed up a trade down. It depends on desperation and amount of scouting you did. No offense to ozzie and acho, but this guy is NASTY! Teams dont throw or run to the right when he's there...

6'8 325 LE(vs rt) 96 strength 83 speed 86 acc 76 agi 88 pmv 71 fmv 85 blockshed 80 pursuit 97 hit power 81 tackle. He's got a mean motor and he cripples people, literally...(especially qbs with his 7 sacks in only 3 games starting as a rookie).

And he's so tall that you really cant throw it over him(especially if he jumps up) without lobbing it kinda(unless they're 6'4 or taller really), taking speed off the pass enough to let your dbs make the play. I'll write an update in a couple days of how well he does in the regular season once I get to the playoffs.

Im only in the 4th preseason game of the first Ozzie jones created draft(09) with this monster and Calais Campbell as my Ends on defense(titans playbook = 4-3 low blitz mainly man cvr sprinkled with some zones). I got Noah Wyoming running the show on offense handing it to clinton portis jamaal charles and this jamal lewis clone I grabbed in undrafted free agency and Carl stewart one year smarter at fb....

This is gonna be a great career, I love this game!

Last edited by Byron Yatch; 07-03-2012 at 09:23 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-03-2012, 10:03 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 26
Re: Doki Somanu

I feel RE Caraun Lawrence is the best end in that draft-no substitute for speed. You'll get production from any end if you put them at LE in a 4-3. I'll look forward to how he does for you though.
Old 07-03-2012, 10:31 PM   #3
Banned

Those are just what his stats are at game 3 in the preseason, Let me check his potentials as well real quick. I didnt even look at those to be honest, He was just a beast so I didnt even question it. In my philosophy right now he's a 91 potential overall in his first year in the league so He's gonna get pretty beastly.

I know what you're saying about speed, but he's starting with 83 and 86 in speed and acc, he's fast enough to play lineback at that! I know he's not in the 90s in those two stats like acho and caraun lawrence but he's stronger than both, something I appreciate more with linemen than speed.

To each their own but I'll keep you guys posted. This guys gonna get resigned and i dont really resign anyone usually. I hate paying one player a huge salary and bonus when I can get the next big thing by trading them in their final year for picks in the draft....
Old 07-03-2012, 11:06 PM   #4
Banned

Raysfan123456789's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byron Yatch
If you get the ozzie jones draft path, you gotta get this guy! 15th-30th, maybe even early in the 2nd round, I was desperate at 15 when I messed up a trade down. It depends on desperation and amount of scouting you did. No offense to ozzie and acho, but this guy is NASTY! Teams dont throw or run to the right when he's there...

6'8 325 LE(vs rt) 96 strength 83 speed 86 acc 76 agi 88 pmv 71 fmv 85 blockshed 80 pursuit 97 hit power 81 tackle. He's got a mean motor and he cripples people, literally...(especially qbs with his 7 sacks in only 3 games starting as a rookie).

And he's so tall that you really cant throw it over him(especially if he jumps up) without lobbing it kinda(unless they're 6'4 or taller really), taking speed off the pass enough to let your dbs make the play. I'll write an update in a couple days of how well he does in the regular season once I get to the playoffs.

Im only in the 4th preseason game of the first Ozzie jones created draft(09) with this monster and Calais Campbell as my Ends on defense(titans playbook = 4-3 low blitz mainly man cvr sprinkled with some zones). I got Noah Wyoming running the show on offense handing it to clinton portis jamaal charles and this jamal lewis clone I grabbed in undrafted free agency and Carl stewart one year smarter at fb....

This is gonna be a great career, I love this game!
What year is he?
Old 07-03-2012, 11:07 PM   #5
Banned

Raysfan123456789's Arena

OVR: 2

Also what are his pot. in different philosophies?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-04-2012, 03:03 AM   #6
MVP

OVR: 26

You're preaching to the choir, guy is an absolute stud

Just call me Sanchez
Old 07-04-2012, 05:07 AM   #7
Banned

Hes in the first created draft ozzie jones draft path(aka the ozzie jones draft). When you get done with the 4th preseason game in your 1st year, save on that sunday or monday before you start preparing for the first regular season. on wednesday or thursday before your first regular season game in your career is when he announces the draft preview.

He's not gonna talk about ozzie jones the first time he talks. Hes gonna talk about dravanti jordan(wr) and someone else from notre dame, cant remember right now. He's also gonna talk about how this could be the first year where 4 dts could be drafted in the top 5. Word of advice, dont scout any of the top des and dts in this draft. You want them to fall as far as possible.

Getting one of these behemoths can set you on the fast track to dominating your career. Everyone likes the sexy picks, but a guy on the d line is the type of first round draft pick that won 3 out of 5 superbowls for the patriots(the first 3 at least). You cant go wrong with any of them, but you can always pick up amazing weapons on offense in the later rounds, you cant always do the same with dline and cbs...

Last edited by Byron Yatch; 07-04-2012 at 05:11 AM.
Old 07-09-2012, 10:49 PM   #8
Banned

Doki somanu is the greatest de Ive ever drafted. Just about to start the playoffs, thought I'd give ya the run down of what this manbeast did his rookie season

20 sacks, 31 tfl, 70+ tackles, 2 forced fumbles, 1 recovered and returned for a td. The oppositions literally stops throwing to the right side of the field if he's getting pressure. Ive never seen a de do that to offenses!!!!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach »