Home

Old 02-15-2012, 06:39 PM   #1
Rookie

shadowman's Arena

OVR: 3
Brady Quinn

Has anyone used Brady Quinn in a dynasty? He looks like he would be pretty good with throwing accuracy and awareness in the 90's when he's developed some.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-17-2012, 12:07 PM   #2
Pro

OVR: 7
Re: Brady Quinn

Brady Quinn can definitely win you some games - and if you like a scrambling QB in this game, he's a good one to have. Smart, good and accurate arm, relatively mobile, relatively durable - especially after you get a good trainer.

That said, the scrambling logic in HC09 isn't always that logical, so be prepared to yell "You've got a man open! Don't scramble, get rid of the ball, fool!" at your TV on a fairly regular basis.

For those of y'all that may be wondering, my PS3 remains bollixed and in a repair queue. When it's back on-line, I'll start playing again (and writing again). Until then, I'm staying scarce.
Old 07-12-2012, 05:07 AM   #3
Pro

Aurabolt127's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Brady Quinn

I used him once. I used him with the Browns and I simmed the first year to get to the next offseason and Quinn had 5700 yards and 59 TDs. That left me feeling cheap - so I deleted that franchise. But, I suppose it shows the potential he had in sims with the Browns throwing to Stovall, Harry Douglass, Joey Galloway and Arman Shields.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach »