Home

Antonio Boxx Is The Big Dawg

This is a discussion on Antonio Boxx Is The Big Dawg within the NFL Head Coach forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-28-2012, 08:14 PM   #1
Rookie

bblack1207's Arena

OVR: 1
Antonio Boxx Is The Big Dawg

Antonio Boxx is the Future Of Defensive Backs. Once you Draft him you want need any other Free Safety. Guaranteed to get at least one Interception snd a Pick Six (6) per Game. Had Him Two (2) Seasons Thus Far and He Made Defensive MVP Both. Hellified Tackler.
Re-Post:
If You Haven't Had This Information, These Are A Few Of Main The Guys You Want To Keep An Eye Open For To Build Your Future Franchises:

QB's
Jack English/Stanford
Chad Gunn/Texas Tech
Darius Prior/TexasMike Zazzall/Arizona

HB
Boar Jackson/Auburn
Ozzie Jones/Oklahoma
Maceo Sweetney

WR
Jamarion Bellows/Grand Valley State
Flash Gordon/LSU
Jervonte Johnson/San Diego St.

TE
Jermall Rucker/Cincinnati

LT
Travian Davis/Florida
Javon Jackson/Florida
Enoka OshinowaNebraska

LG
John Onken/Texas A&M

RG
Patrick Boma/NW Oklahoma St.
Peter Boma/NW Oklahoma St.
Blake Onken/Texas A&M

DE
Vonteego Cross/South Carolina

DT
JeMarcus Boone
Devin Gilbert/USC
Quincy Sims/Miami

LOLB
JerMarcus Jackson/Colorado

MLB
Mack Jackson/New Mexico
Vince McGrady/Alabama

CB
Demetrius Grimes/Arkansas
Tee Morgan/Tennessee
Juran Riley/Texas
Demario Waddell/Washington

FS
Antonio Boxx/Tennessee
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-29-2012, 10:46 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Antonio Boxx Is The Big Dawg

Thanks for the players to look out for. As someone who has just started to get back into this game, I never gave it a chance when it came with Madden, I am always looking for some tips. It is quite bold for you to guarantee a pick six every game. Have you had this success right out of the preseason or did it start the second year after some development? I have been reading Ebongreens thread from the beginning and it is loaded with good info. Check it out if you haven't already.
Old 08-29-2012, 11:18 PM   #3
Rookie

bblack1207's Arena

I did check his post out and it is Awesome and trulu Helpful.
I completed 3 successful seasons with The Colts and decided to sign with a new team-Philadelphia. Boxx came up in the draft and I picked him. Now after 2 Seasons he is still going strong. Big FS all over the field. He started picking them off instantly in the Pre-Season and hasn't let up. Had 3 pick 6's in one game. Also have Bobby Bailey at SS and he is Awesome too. He tackles everybody and will also intercept about every game. Had 17 Deflections in 1 Game.
Old 08-30-2012, 01:55 AM   #4
All Star

rdnk's Arena

OVR: 22

I always dismissed Boxx. He went really high for a safety (top 10) and the one time I inherited him, he was pretty mediocre (I guess the CPU busted him). I think I had him once as a backup too.
Old 08-31-2012, 07:48 AM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 2

those picks look like just a re-listing of the "future 50" for the most part.

in my experience, the "future 50" players aren't always the best available.

for instance: ozzie is ineffective a lot of the time because he has trouble finding holes. Boar gets injured too much to warrant his big salary. The guy you want in the ozzie jones draft progression is in year 3 (or is it 4?) and is named LeMarcus Taylor. he goes usually around pick 7-10, but he's worth every penny. he's one of the best running backs I've ever had, probably more or less in a 3-way tie with LeRon James in the Jack English progression, and Darren McFadden from the 2008 draft.

Also, the best Quaterback early in the ozzie jones progression isn't tristian riley in year 3, or whoever the stud from year 2 is (last name Luck?), but Joe Kain from the intial ozzie jones draft. He's not listed in the future 50 either.

I highly recommend checking out some of the individual threads (especially anything started by EbonGreen) on draft progressions to get an idea of what players to target.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-31-2012, 11:52 AM   #6
Rookie

bblack1207's Arena

Good Tips Thanks
Old 08-31-2012, 12:15 PM   #7
Banned

Boar is injury prone but ozzie has no problem finding holes if you have even 1 coach (hc oc or rbc) with a 3-5 in HB intangibles. The more with 3-5 in that development, the smarter he will run. Also, you need the running back discipline special skill on(at least) one of those coaches if you want your rbs to hit the CORRECT holes on time more often. It stops them from juking and jiving too much before hitting the hole.

As for anyone else on the top 50, they are almost GUARANTEED to succeed with the correct philosophy(some can perform in any), play calling and developmental coaches. Even with that though, Skarecrow is EXACTLY CORRECT in that there are PLENTY of players BETTER than the "top 50" in the guide. It really just depends on the philosophies you use and the coaches on your staff as to "when" a top 50 player will "break out".

Last edited by Byron Yatch; 08-31-2012 at 12:20 PM.
Old 01-17-2013, 06:02 PM   #8
Rookie

What are the pot for Antonio Boxx? I want to know before i draft him if he will be any good at coverage

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach »