Home

What just happened?

This is a discussion on What just happened? within the NFL Head Coach forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-06-2012, 10:59 AM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 8
Re: What just happened?

it definitely sounds like you switched his position at some point which zeroed out his production
Old 10-06-2012, 12:49 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demonolith
it definitely sounds like you switched his position at some point which zeroed out his production
I thought production is just a attribute that fluctuates and doesnt completely wipe out a players potential. I can see that when or if it zero's out then the player's overall rating drops a bit, but then goes back up as production goes up. Didnt think it would drop someone's potential 20-25 points.

so say I draft a DT and I want to move him to DE, or vice versa. Should I not do that? or is it fine to do it right after the draft since he hasnt built up his production yet?
Old 10-06-2012, 01:39 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aztec4Life
I thought production is just a attribute that fluctuates and doesnt completely wipe out a players potential. I can see that when or if it zero's out then the player's overall rating drops a bit, but then goes back up as production goes up. Didnt think it would drop someone's potential 20-25 points.

so say I draft a DT and I want to move him to DE, or vice versa. Should I not do that? or is it fine to do it right after the draft since he hasnt built up his production yet?
You can move them around right after the draft since they don't have any production yet anyway. There's a certain time-frame that if a player hasn't lived up to his potential (re: have enough production) after being in the league a number of years, then his potential will take a nosedive. I'm not sure of the exact length off the top of my head, maybe someone else remembers.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach »