Home

*Tennesee Titans*Story. 2012 Team Assembled in NFLHC.(please comment)

This is a discussion on *Tennesee Titans*Story. 2012 Team Assembled in NFLHC.(please comment) within the NFL Head Coach forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-05-2012, 09:58 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Moved.

sorry guys.
I'll have to restart my franchise...trading away players crippled my cap to the worst point...
The main reason though is that teams respond heavilly to their needs, and not having an updated roster alters the normal course of the game in the draft..

So I spent almost 2 days updating the rosters to 2012-2013 season, (P.Manning to Broncos,Talib to Pats, etc)...And I left the good veterans (like Zac Thomas) to retire with their original teams..

It'll be intersting to see if the Colts (that still have Marvin Harrison) will end up with Jake English, and the Jets will go for Biff Below...I still beleive that the 09 Engllish draft can reflect the best players from 09/10/11 NFL drafts...

Last edited by hgeths; 11-11-2012 at 12:55 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-10-2012, 08:16 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: *Tennesee Titans*Story. 2012 Team Assembled in NFLHC.(please comment)

sorry guys.
I'll have to restart my franchise...trading away players crippled my cap to the worst point...
The main reason though is that teams respond heavilly to their needs, and not having an updated roster alters the normal course of the game in the draft..

So I spent almost 2 days updating the rosters to 2012-2013 season, (P.Manning to Broncos,Talib to Pats, etc)...And I left the good veterans (like Zac Thomas) to retire with their original teams..

It'll be intersting to see if the Colts (that still have Marvin Harrison) will end up with Jake English, and the Jets will go for Biff Below...I still beleive that the 09 Engllish draft can reflect the best players from 09/10/11 NFL drafts...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach »