Home

Tarver or Bomani?

This is a discussion on Tarver or Bomani? within the NFL Head Coach forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-04-2012, 12:50 PM   #25
MVP

OVR: 1
Re: Tarver or Bomani?

I did the QB>>WR>>QB and Texans offered me 29th pick 2011 and 1st round in 2012, but I took pick 18 in 2011 and 2nd round in 2012. I have pick 32 in 2011 because I won the Super Bowl, and that was a mistake. I know Stewart is going in the first round and usually towards the end. I couldn't take a chance on pick 29, just too risky.

What really ticked me off was my DLC quitting. There is nothing in his personality that would indicate he's a team changer or whatever, and he's just 46 years old. I believe the AI didn't want me to have that DLC rated 99 with 5's all over and loaded with points for me to use, so he quit. And who is hired in his place? I had no choice because there was only one DLC available, and no other team wanted him, so I got stuck--his rating is 17 with 2's all over. Well, that got me real mad, and it carried over towards the draft. Sooo, after the Texans got Brady for six hundred thousand, I made him a WR again. Hey, 600,000 for Brady? I think that's more in line with Brady as a WR.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-04-2012, 08:48 PM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 2

I don't save and reload on games anymore. if I lose a game, I lose a game. I don't save and reload on injuries anymore. if my star QB or the MLB who gets me averages 2 sacks a game gets injured, so be it. etc. etc. etc.

I will still save and reload on coaches though. during the offseason, I save after every other "do you want to retain this staff memeber" that doesn't leave/retire after I rehire them.

maybe one day I'll get to the point where I'm ok with letting the 99 ranked guy with 4s or 5s across the board and 2/3 of his coach skills go in the name of realism... but not today.
Old 12-05-2012, 10:01 AM   #27
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skarecrow
I don't save and reload on games anymore. if I lose a game, I lose a game. I don't save and reload on injuries anymore. if my star QB or the MLB who gets me averages 2 sacks a game gets injured, so be it. etc. etc. etc.

I will still save and reload on coaches though. during the offseason, I save after every other "do you want to retain this staff memeber" that doesn't leave/retire after I rehire them.

maybe one day I'll get to the point where I'm ok with letting the 99 ranked guy with 4s or 5s across the board and 2/3 of his coach skills go in the name of realism... but not today.
I also don't reload when a game is lost or a player gets injured.

I did save with the coaches as you did, but after reloading, he still quit every single time. I even quit the game and shut off my Xbox and began again. I must have reloaded at that coach who quit screen over 20 times.
Old 12-05-2012, 05:26 PM   #28
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavicchi
I also don't reload when a game is lost or a player gets injured.

I did save with the coaches as you did, but after reloading, he still quit every single time. I even quit the game and shut off my Xbox and began again. I must have reloaded at that coach who quit screen over 20 times.
he must really hate you. or someone else on your squad. I once hired a co-ordinator, where one of his hiring demand was to be able to fire other members of the staff. he fired like 4 guys.
Old 12-05-2012, 06:41 PM   #29
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skarecrow
he must really hate you. or someone else on your squad. I once hired a co-ordinator, where one of his hiring demand was to be able to fire other members of the staff. he fired like 4 guys.
I wouldn't hire a coordinator who made such a demand. Hey, getting back to Storm Stewart, I am not so sure it's a good idea to use him as HB. Stewart's carry rating is 75 and doesn't progress any better. Cousins looks like he is better except for speed. I may very well keep my Tight Ends with Cousins, Stewart and Goldman. If needed in the future, I would stick Stewart in as an extra WR, and have him do both, TE and WR. Looks like Goldman will suffer in development.

I drafted Bakari and looks like he is going to be dy-na-mite. Bakari has 95 strength! Aside from being an End, I think he would also do well as a DT.
Old 12-08-2012, 10:26 AM   #30
MVP

Just an update on the DLC fiasco: I fired my DLC rated 17 OVL and what did I get? The only DLC available rated 14 OVL

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach »